14. People like me,

*Clack*

Both their attention now went towards the door who's handle just twisted,

"Nong Gu~ WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Both Off and Gun's eyes widened, both for completely different reasons.

"How... How did he get in?" Off muttered,

"Phi Tay!" Gun cried as he covered himself up more, feeling ashamed to be caught in such a situation.

"What in the world is going on! Off Jumpol why the fuck are you Naked!" Tay shouted as he stomped forward towards the two making Off flinch.

"Calm do~"

"Don't even dare finishing that sentence Off!" Tay howled as his eyes filled up with rage, making Off gape at his best friend while Gun felt like crying.

"Phi... Can I... Can I get dressed first?" Gun asked in a small voice making Tay look up at Gun.

Tay sighed seeing how afraid and scared Gun looked making him look away.

"Just... Just wear something both of you I'll be waiting in the living room..." Tay sighed before walking out,

Off looked up the bed and towards Gun he saw how broken Gun looked making him feel weird.

"Go get dressed shorty." Off said making Gun give a small nod.

Gun got up and left for the bathroom while Off groaned throwing his head back in frustration.

He took a second to himself before he got up and picked up all his scattered clothes before walking out into the living room Where Tay was.

"WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU HERE?" Tay asked keeping his distance from his friend as he didn't trust himself, at the moment.

"I was just nearby so I decided to check up on a fellow employee why?" Off replied making Tay tsk,

"Off I'm being serious why the fuck are you here on the first place?"

"Fine... I didn't believe you" Off said making Tay groan.

"You didn't trust me? So you showed up to Gun's house? Hah what is wrong with you!"

"Oh please you and Arm both were so protective of this so called Beta that I had to check for myself!" Off replied,

"YOU! YOU ASSHOLE I ASKED YOU FOR ONE THING! ONE FUCKING THING!" Tay growled as he walked up to Off making Off grow angrier.

"WHAT THE FUCK TAY? SERIOUSLY GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT ARE YOU FUCKING THAT OMEGA HUH? THAT YOU'RE SO PROTEC~omph" Off staggered back as Tay punched him on his face.

"You are disgusting Off" Tay said keeping a disgusted look on his face as he shook his head.

"Hah you punched me because of a stupid male Omega?" Off sair making Tay laugh.

"No you asshole I punched you because of you! Don't bring Gun into this..." Tay said,

"Also what huh? I thought you didn't like male Omegas that you'd never Fuck one what happened now?"Tay added feeling frustrated.

"He asked for it no rather begged for it" Off shrugged making Tay's eyes widen at the sheer behaviour of his bestfriend.

"Also you're right I don't mess with male Omegas but I am an Alpha at the end of the day" Off added making Tay let go of a short laugh.

"You're unbelievable Off absolutely unbelievable" Tay said.

"I still don't understand, why are you so bothered by it" Off said,

"That doesn't matter." Another voice joined making the two look towards the door.

Off suddenly feeling flustered at his careless words.

"Gun~" Off muttered inaudibly.

"You wanted to find out if I was an Omega, now you know. If you're done then please leave. If you want to fire me you can, just give me a prior notice" Gun said Nonchalantly.

"Why would I fire you Gun" Off said softly making Gun look up towards him.

"Oh okay. Then I'd keep my distance from you and I'd expect you to do the same... Now please get out of my house" Gun said.

"Shouldn't we talk ab~"

"I don't want to talk to you about anything! JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Gun suddenly shouted making Tay quickly go to his side while Off stood there.

"Off just leave haven't you done enough" Tay said and Off gave a small nod.

"Hm fine whatever just get back to work shorty as soon as you can I won't be extending your leave" Off said before storming out.

While Tay looked at the now closed door in rage.

"Nong Gu~" Tay called out after a while.

"I'm sorry phi Tay I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen it jus~" Gun cried as he fell into Tay's arm while Tay pulled him close tight.

"You idiot it's not your fault you were on your heat and that idiot too~" Tay Mumbled.

"But~but phi his pheromones made me completely lose it all what should I do~" Gun said making Tay Grow concerned.

Because ever since Tay has known Gun, Gun has been completely repulsed by any and all Alpha pheromones so hearing Gun say that he lost control was definitely concerning.

"Gun regardless of being a resessive Omega... You're still an Omega so you don't need to be so tensed up about it" Tay said and Gun nodded.

The two Took a seat on the couch while Gun continued to be in a rather state of shock and concern.

"Phi" Gun called out making Tay hum back,

"Phi Off hates People like me right?" Gun said making Tay look over.

"What?"

"Male Omega... You've been keeping him away from me and hiding it from him because of that right?" Gun said and Tay sighed.

"He has his prejudice, and he wasn't like this when we first became friends but then a few years ago something switched and here we are" Tay said making Gun nod.

"I'm sorry Gun..." He added making Gun look up confused.

"Why phi?"

"If I hadn't instigated him or fuck if I jad just told him the truth and asked him to stay away this wouldn't have happened" Tay said putting his head in his palms.

💚

A/n
I'm sorry if this chapter isn't up to the mark
I'm in a bad headspace, writing is confusing right now.
♥️