21. all day

Gun walked awkwardly behind Tay into the huge house with New walking behind the smaller.

Both Tay and New holding onto Gun's luggage, New taking his time to analyse the new living space of his friends.

"Oh... Who's this?" Off asked as he kept the door open for the three.

"This? Is off? The  dominant alpha?" New asked instead eyeing Off from top to bottom.

"Hin calm down" Tay said while Off gave an awkward smile.

"Hey! Hin?" Off said making New throw a glare towards him.

"It New for you" New said and Off nodded gulping a bit at the hostage behaviour.

"Sorry... New i didn't mean to offend you i just thought~"

"It's okay Off, he's just a little on edge" Tay said.

"Well it's all because of you" New scoffed.

"Phi New please... Can we not?" Gun finally spoke out making New pout,

"Sorry Gun... I just don't know how I feel about this" New said sighing, his eyes moving back towards Off who flinched.

"I have a few questions" New asked Off making Off nod.

"Yeah?"

"Where will Gun stay? Who's cooking food? When does your cycle come in? What will you do if your rut comes unexpectedly? How will you take care of Gun during his own heat? And what exactly is Gun expected to do while he's here! Because if you think that he'll be doing housework then you're wro~"

"Phi New!"

"Nong New!"

Both Gun and Off spoke together, while Gun wanted to stop the older from embarrassing him, Off wanted to simply reply to all the questions which didn't seem to have an end.

"Nong Gun let me please," Off said making Gun nod shyly.

"For the first question I've already prepared the guest bedroom it has a bathroom attached so that won't be an issue either, as for who'll cook and clean Well I have a house help who comes in daily to clean restock the fridge and also cook" Off replied.

"You're rich we get it" Tay muttered.

"Anyways... As for Rut... I haven't had my rut for years now I take strong inhibitors and suppressants for it so you don't have to worry about that while nong is staying here, as for his heat... I'll do everything that his doctor recommends. Will this be good enough Nong?" Off asked making New look away letting go of a small groan.

"I understand that you're worried about him Nong but trust me I wouldn't do anything that causes Gun any harm" Off added.

"What's up with you?" Tay asked shocked.

"What do you mean?" Off asked offended.

"You're acting like you're all responsible... Ekh it's freaky" Tay said making Off annoyed.

"Are you done? Will you guys be staying for dinner? Or are you here to drop Gun off" Off said.

"We've got to go we're just here to drop Gun..." New said and Off nodded.

"But I'll be coming to check up on you... So you better behave" Tay said and Off gave a sarcastic smile and nodded.

"Kharap" Off said forcing a smile.

"Even you Gun if there's anything just call me okay I'll be available" New making Gun smile.

"I know Phi" Gun said flashing a soft sweet smile making New visibly calmer.

"That smile is not even for you why in the world are you blushing?" Tay whispered to Off making Off look away from the Omega.

"What? Who's blushing?" Off asked scoffing a bit.

"Riiight..." Tay replied shaking his head.

"Ah ah come hin let's go... Gun take care and call me before sleeping" Tay said making Off raise an eyebrow.

"I will phi" Gun smiled.

Both Tay and New walked out leaving Gun behind standing awkwardly with his luggage on either side.

"Where's the room?" Gun asked in a low voice.

"Uhm.. come I'll show you" off said walking towards Gun who nodded bending down a bit to grab his bag, only to get stopped by Off.

"What happened?" Gun asked.

"I'll grab it you just start walking" Off said awkwardly.

"But... But I don't know your place"

"Right... Uhm then I'll take this and you follow"

"I can take my things"

"Oh... Well you must be tired I'll just take this" Off said picking up all the things and walking.

"Okay" Gun said following behind, his eyes getting caught at the terrarium again.

"You really like this huh?" Off asked catching Gun off guard.

"Huh?"

"Last time too,"

"Oh it's just... I've never seen something like this"

"I think they just wanted to throw in a bit of greenery in an apartment like this... You know that tree right there it grows out the balcony upstairs it's a bit freaky"

"How... How rich are you?"

"Hasn't Tay told you?"

"Told me what?" Gun asked confused.

'So Gun doesn't even know that I'm not just the head of his department but the owner...

Wait! Shit!

Then is.. is Gun that bet~ omega... That Tay asked me to help? 'Off thought  looking back towards Gun.

" Uhm that I'm your department head" Off laughed,

"Huh?" Gun asked tilting his head.

" Uhm so anyway Is there anything that you don't eat? Or any specific dietary requirements?"

"Oh nope nothing like that... What about you?" Gun asked before he realised how awkward the question was,

"Me? Oh I have a few things I can't digest... Why nong want to cook for me?" Off asked making Gun flustered.

"Eheh kidding... Well ahem this is your room!" Off said opening the room up.

Gun took a peek inside the room, it was neatly arranged it smelled completely clean, unlike in the rest of the house which had lingering musk smell of the alpha living there.

"Do? Do you not like it?" Off asked worried.

"Huh? Oh no phi... I was just thinking" Gun replied truthfully.

"What happened Gun?"

"It's... I don't get your smell here" Gun said catching Off off-guard a strong red blush creeping on his face.

"I-i- I don't use this side of the house... and i Don't use the bedroom either so~ that's wh~"

"Shouldn't I be in contact with your pheromones all day~"

💚