Sixteen.

It's been a couple weeks stuck in this cellar

It's been a couple weeks stuck in this cellar. How do I know what? Because I keep track of how many times the sun goes down and comes back up. I've gotten a lot thinner than I was before, I only get one meal a day. I'm tired, dark circles run under my eyes, showing the lack of sleep I was getting. My arms and legs felt numb, I could barely stand up when I was told. Chills ran through my body as I heard gun shots in other cellars.

Lucky, Ivan has remained too busy to even notice me. I know Hudson was looking for me. I overheard Ivan talking about it. I need Hudson to find me before it was too late. I can't survive like this anymore, I'm giving him more time. One more week, I told myself.

I needed to find her, before it is too late

I needed to find her, before it is too late. It's been four fucking weeks without her, and I'm losing my goddam mind. No one has been themselves, everyone has been on edge. I just wanted to find her and come home. I knew she was in Russia, but we needed to find her exact location. I had the best workers on site. But nothing is working. I'm not sleeping, barely eating. I've just been looking for her. How can I sleep when she's out there?

"Boss, we come see this." One of my employees said, as I was sitting at my desk reading some old documents about Ivan. I was hoping that would help me find him, or at least get closer to him.

I get up from my desk and walk to the meeting room. Computers, laptops, phones, paper, etc were scattered all over the table. I sit at the head of the table, my seat.

"What do we have?" I ask, unbuttoning my suit. It suddenly got hot in here.

"He sent us a video." My third command spoke. I nod for him to play it.

The big screen turns on, revealing Alana. I gasp at the state of her. Bags under her eyes, she's thin as a stick, her hair is messy, and she's all bruised.

The video plays.

"Say hello to your boyfriend, baby." Ivan speaks.

She shakes her head no, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Okay, you want to play that game, huh?" He smirks, walking over to her and playing with her hair. He grabs a knife and glades it across her arm without any pressure. Blood boils through my skin. I must find her.

"Say bye bye. Time to get you pregnant." He chuckles and turns off the video, so I can't see them anymore.

Silence falls through the room until someone speaks.

"We think we found a location." One of the hackers told me. His name was Rhy or something like that. He was the best of the best. He better be if I pay him for what I pay him.

"You think or you know?" I ask him, pinching the bridge of my nose. I swear to God, if this is some second guess shit, I will lose my shit.

"I- I know sir, when I tracked Ivan's email addresses, we got no where. But now, when I tracked the call, it leads to an old warehouse in the state." He told me. Why are they in the state?

"Okay, let's prepare!" I shout.

My team runs out and in the room, gathering what they need. I grab my bullet proof vest and puts it on. Then I place my shirt over.

"Brother?" I turn around and face my brother, Ace.

"Yea?" I ask, turning back around and grabbing weapons and loading them.

"We really never got time to talk after I woke up; it's been a couple of months now. I just wanted to tell you that I love you and to be safe, alright?" I nod my head and reply back.

"You too, love you." We hug then we'll get into the car.

Im coming Alana.

It's been a couple hours since the call

It's been a couple hours since the call. I can't help, but feel sad. What if he isn't coming? Don't be silly, I thought to myself.

Then I hear a loud bang and everything goes crazy.

~

705 Words