Six.

Birds chirp outside, waking me up

Birds chirp outside, waking me up. I groan and cover my head, hoping it would stop but it doesn't. Why!!

I look over at the clock that's on the night stand. Five thirty am. Early.

I get up anyways, get dressed in some sweats and a regular t-shirt. Once I'm done, I brush my teeth and wash my face.

It's only six am. Being bored, I go downstairs and into the kitchen. Once I walk in I see Greyson sitting on the counter and Hudson cooking on the stove. Holy this is a sight to see.

I can't help but stand at the doorway and watch what they're doing.

"Once you're making t-that, can you cut up some fruit for Aunt K?" Greyson ask playing with his pants.

Hudson laughs and replies, "sure bud. What kind?" He walks over to the fridge and grabs the fruit Greyson suggested.

"Did you know Aunt K bleeds Hudson?" I'm confused on what that means until I actually know what he means. Crap.

Hudson glances at me at the door way and ask."What do you mean bud?" I glare at him.

"She bleeds from her private part. She told me that one time when our dog got a hold of her diaper." I run into the kitchen and places my hand over Greyson's mouth.

"He's just joking." I smile up at Hudson.

Hudson goes into a laughing fit. He finishes up cutting the fruit and throws it onto the plate with the pancakes.

Greyson eats and gets syrup all over him, so I wipe his mouth and hands every ten seconds. "Greyson. After this bath time" he frowns then nods. I shakes my head and grab his plate, before I can wash it, Hudson's grabs it from me and puts it in the dishwasher once he washed it.

"Hudson I could have done that." He smirks at me. "I know." He grabs Greyson and tells me. "I'll give him a bath go back to bed or do something." He walks out before I can reply. I frown and roll my eyes. He's so mean.

I fake stomp up stairs and pass the bathroom almost wanting to flip Hudson off.

I give him a glare instead and he chuckles. I walk around the house simply exploring. Some doors were locked and some weren't.

Once Greyson is done with his bath, Hudson puts lotion on and his clothes on.

I go in my room and watch some tv until it's time to leave.

"So then she told me she liked my shirt and I said thanks I like y-your shoes and she laugh

"So then she told me she liked my shirt and I said thanks I like y-your shoes and she laugh. Does that mean she's my girlfriend Hudson?" Greyson tells me as I put on his shirt and pants. I chuckle and shake my head.

"I don't think it means she's your girlfriend unless you ask her. You got to get her flowers. Just stuff that makes her feel special." Greyson nods taking in what I just said.

"Like you and my aunt K?" He ask and my eyes widen. What-

"No bud. We're just... friends I guess." Greyson nods and moves on to a different subject.

~

Greyson tells me more about his girl problems while I do some "work"

A knock comes on the door and Alana walks in. She smiles over at Greyson then me.

"Hey Grey we have to get going now, I have errands to run." Grey frowns then nods. He hugs me then runs out the door.

"Thanks for everything." Alana smiles at me and I nod. I don't want to show her to much emotions.

She hesitates for a second then speaks again. "Do you need anything before I go?" She ask. I shake my head, dismissing her.

She frowns then shuts the door.

He's back to his old self again

He's back to his old self again. He was sweet then mean. I shut the back door then I get into the passenger seat of the Uber.

The driver smirks at me then drives off. I try to scoot closest to the window as I can. I pull down my skirt down because I feel eyes on my legs. I look over and find the driver staring at me.

"Please pull over." I demand. He looks away when he realizes I caught him. He chuckles.

"It's fine darling." He continues driving.

"I said pull over! Now, before I call the cops." He hesitates for a second then he pulls over. I roll my eyes then grab Greyson and our stuff.

Now I need to find a plan B. I think for a second, we can't walk, it's to far and we have all this stuff.

I would just have to call Hudson. I sigh and pull my phone out of my pants, calling him.

He answers on the third ring.

"Hello?" He grumbles.

~

Word Count: 806