Eleven.

I just sat in the tub and cried my heart out

I just sat in the tub and cried my heart out. Everything was going all wrong. People are after Greyson, my sister is here, and Hudson... god Hudson. He's so bipolar.

These days, all I can think about is how that man's mouth was all over me, and how his fingers were in me. I cry harder thinking of the memory.

When I think the tears are gone, they come back again and again. The bathroom door opens, I quickly cover myself. Hudson comes into view. His eyes tell me nothing like always. What was he feeling?

He takes his shirt and pants off, leaving him in his underwear. He sits behind me in the tub and pulls me toward him. He rubs my shoulders and arms. That makes the tears come back.

"I know baby, I know. I'm so sorry." Hudson sooths me with his words. He kisses the top of my head and continues rubbing my shoulders.

~

After the bath, Hudson gets me dressed, as I lay on the bed. His arms settling around my body while I silently cry into the pillow. I can feel the man's hands all over me. When will it go away?

"Hudson?" I sigh, turning around to face him. He rubs his palm over my cheek, wiping my tears.

"Yes, baby?" He ask, concern filled his eyes.

"I feel him all over me. I- I'be never had anyone touch me down there before." I sniffle, tears falling down my cheeks slowly.

Before he could answer a knock replaces the silence. Hudson gets up and walks over to the door and opens it.

"We have him in the basement, boss." Hudson nods, shutting the door. He sighs and turns around to look at me.

"I have to go baby, I'll be back. I promise." I nod my head, turning back around to look out at the window.

~

Two Weeks Later:

I haven't left the room in two weeks. Mia or Hudson would bring up meals for me to eat, I would barley eat them. Hudson would help me shower.

I can't help but think how Greyson must feel. We haven't gone this far with out seeing each other. He must be very confused.

I decided that today would be the day, I would go downstairs and face everyone. Even my sister.

Hudson told me she was still here, but he would make her leave anytime I said the word. I sigh and get up.

I go over to my part of the walking closet, I pick out leggings and light brown sweater.

I walk downstairs to see Greyson, Alex, Cecilia,and Mia playing with toys. Then Jessica in the corner.

Mia is now seven months pregnant. I can't believe we've been here for so long.

"Aunt K!" Greyson screams! I get down on my knees, while he runs to hug me. We hug for at least a couple of minutes before he pulls away.

"Aunt K, I missed you! Uncle Hudson told me I wasn't allowed to see you. Now I'm mad at him." He huffs. Uncle Hudson?

"I know sweetie, but it isn't Hudson's fault, okay?" He nods his head then goes back to playing.

Speaking of the devil, Hudson comes into the room with glasses on, looking down at a paper.

Him helping me the past weeks makes me think of him more then just some psycho. I haven't fully healed, but he definitely helped me through it all.

I walk up to Hudson and hug him. He was startled at first then realized it was me. He wraps his arms around my lower waist.

"Thank you for everything, Hudson." I whispered to him, in his ear.

He nods, then we let go. I face the one person I didn't think to ever see standing in this house, Jessica.

"Can we talk, Alana?" Jessica stands up. I hesitate then nod my head.

We walk to the kitchen, where no one is.

"I just want to apologize for everything I have done. I'm sober now. I want to try for you and Greyson. I want to be Greysons mom." She looks down at her feet.

I sigh, "I can't control how Greyson will feel. But I can tell you it will take time and he needs to trust you. You've done so many things to hurt him, Jessica. He's like my own. I can't have you hurt him." She nods her head then walks away.

Well, I guess now we need to figure out a plan to get the Russians off our back.

~
It's been a month since the accident. We have been playing on how to take down the Russians. We all are sitting in the meeting room. Hudson, Jessica, Mia, Arian, Ace, Cecilia and brother, and Hudson's team.

"Okay, but that doesn't cover how we are supposed to protect Greyson. If we all are gone, who will protect the kids?" Cecilia asked.

"I told you this before Cece, the women will stay here and protect the children." One of Hudson's team members sits back in his chair, hands resting on his head while leaning back.

Elle and I glare at him. Who does he think he is.

"Excuse me?" The women at the table say that the same time.

"Just because we are Women doesn't mean we can't fight." Elle stands up.

The guard laughs, his hands on on his stomach. I glare at the man.

"I'm sick and tired of men disrespecting us as women. We go through monthly cycles, we cook, clean, we go through painful childbirth, we are told we can't run a Country because we are to hormonal, and all we get is disrespect. I'm sick of it. I'm so fucking sick of it. All you men do is find a way to fucking complain. We never do enough for any of you. We aren't just some fucking objects you can use to fucking please yourself. You sick bastard." I stand up from my chair, causing it to fall and make a loud bang, while I point my finger in this dudes face.

Hudson stands up after me. "I want you in my fucking office now! Who do you think you are to disrespect my woman like that. All these Women! You are a coward." Hudson grabs my hand and pulls me into a new room.

"I can handle myself Hudson, I don't need to take care of me." He pulls me into a hug.

"I know, but I need you to take care of me." He rubs my back.

His words stung me. He needs me?

-

Word count: 1104