Eight.

God, she looked so fucking sexy in my shirt

God, she looked so fucking sexy in my shirt. The way the shirt tightened around her breast and then just flowed down. It makes me want to rip the shirt off and see what's under there. I know she isn't wearing a bra when standing up and running over to me. She is so hot when she is concerned for me.

"Oh my god. What happened Hudson? Are you okay?" She reaches out to touch me but is hesitant about it.

"I'm fine. I need to explain something to you." I'm ready to tell her who I really am. She nods and I take her hand, leading her to my room.

"Sit," I demand and I shut the door behind me. She gulps and sits on the bed. I go into the bathroom and grab a fit-aid kit. Once I grab that, I open it up and pull out what I need.

Alana comes into the bathroom, standing behind me. "What the hell did I say, Alana?" I look at her through the mirror. She places her hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I sigh and close my eyes, claiming down.

She stands in between me and the counter. I place my hands behind her on the counter. She grabs a cotton swab and puts some stupid liquid shit on it then places it on my cut. I don't react, I stare into her hazel eyes. She smiles when she's finished. She tries to leave my arms, but I don't let her.

She gulps and looks down. "Alana. Stop thinking about what you're thinking about. I'm not going to hurt you." She nods and fidgets with her fingers. I grab her hands and bring them around my neck. She looks up at me than my lips, then back to my eyes again.

We slowly move into each other then the door opens wide and Adain walks in smirking. "Sorry to break this up love birds, but we need to talk NOW." He rushes out.

"I got to go Alana

"I got to go Alana. Go back to bed." He doesn't give me any time to protest. He picks me up off the ground and onto the bed. I squeal and he smirks at my reaction then walks out the door.  I feel my cheeks, holy hell I'm hot.

Then I do as Hudson says, I fall asleep.

~

The door slams open making me tremble with fear. Then I realize it's Hudson. "What the heck Hudson? You scared me." He doesn't say anything, he throws stuff in his suitcase.