Thirteen: Part One!

She looked so upset

She looked so upset. I felt like I was strapped. Seeing her upset made me want to set the world on fire. Just for her. If she ever got mad at me, I would burn with the world.

I couldn't explain how I was feeling, because I didn't know myself. Was I slowly dying? Or was I falling for her? They both were terrible. I wasn't made for love, I was made to protect.

As we pull up to the shop, you can see all of it was burning down. The fire spreading quickly. Her apartment and shop are all gone. All that she worked for was gone.

Alana sobbed quietly next to me. I could comfort her, but I didn't. I got out of the car and walked towards the fire men.

"Sir, please take a step back." The fireman pleaded.

"How did it start?" I ask him, ignoring his demands.

"I'm not sure. I know an oven can't cause this to spread so fast. We think gasoline was spread throughout the building, or something in the oven that was flammable. We would have to confirm it when it stops." He nods at me.

I nod, walking away. Without saying thank you.

I walk over towards the trees, where no one can hear me.

I call the one person I dreaded.

"Well, I was waiting for your call." He chuckles through the phone.

~

A/N: Sorry about the cliff hanger... how are we doing?