• S I X T E E N •

Riele | | Ryan

5:26 pm, Incoming call~~

Dickhead Ryan~~~

Answer | | Decline

[Answer]

“You better have a valid explanation that will convince me not to virtually chop off your dick, dickhead!”

“Ouch! Already so violent. I feel the love, nonetheless.”

“You think it’s cool to fire sarcasms at me after giving me the cold shoulder for that long?”

“Calm down, Angel.”

“Never tell an angry teenager to calm down!”

“I’m flattered. You really missed me that much, huh?”

“I don’t even get my emotions these days. Why was I so worried for a dummy like yourself?”

“Because you love me. It’s that simple, baby.”

“Your ego shouldn’t go skyrocketing now.”

“Way ahead of you, love.”

“You still need to explain why you were out for a whole darn two weeks.”

“Just the usual.”

“Grounded again?”

“Look at that! You grasp hints quite quickly.”

“Quite ironic coming from the person who told me otherwise couple of weeks ago.”

“Emm. . .my brain is still processing a reply for that so I’m gonna pretend I never heard it.”

“So what got you grounded this time around?”

“Nothing important. Just the usual ‘bad boy stuffs’, as my mom likes to call it. Can you believe it, she’s considering getting me a babysitter—more like teenagersitter.”

“I’m sure even a ‘teenagersitter’ can’t handle you. Your tantrums are more than that of a baby’s.”

Awe. . .so nice of you.”

“I know. I’m so exceptionally sweet today. So who do you think won the bet the other day?”

“Is that even a question? Me of course.”

“Oh. I guess you hung up to celebrate your victory while I was laughing my defeat away.”

“That wasn’t funny. You caught me off guard.”

“Of course it was funny. I never knew you were scared of corny pick up lines.”

“Those wern’t corny. Besides, where’d you learned those.”

“I was just surfing Instagram and fortunately, I came across those. So I thought you’d be the perfect person to roast, and ta-da, it worked.”

“You are unbelievable. Bye.”

[Ends call]

Oh Ryan!