• S E V E N •

Riele | | Ryan

2:23 pm, Incoming call~~

Unknown~~~

Answer| | Decline

[Decline]

* * * *

2:24 pm, Incoming call~~

Unknown~~~

Answer| | Decline

[Decline]

* * * *

2:26 pm, Incoming call~~

Unknown~~~

Answer| | Decline

[Answer]

“Who is—”

“Heck Angel. What’s up with you declining my calls?”

“Oh, it’s you again.”

“Yea. Your one and only baby, in the flesh.”

“More like in the spirit. Why are you calling me from your grave? Hmm, thought there was no reception there.”

“Haha. Not funny, stalker.”

“Of course it’s not funny. It is breathtakingly hilarious.”

“Stop laughing. And even in the grave, I’ll make sure to call you every single day, or even better, visit you in your dreams.”

“I’ll like to see you try. And if you indeed succeed, just know I’ll be waiting with a chainsaw.”

“Savage.”

“My middle name, baby.”

“Why were you rejecting my calls?”

“I’m some magician now, aren’t I? How am I to know it’s was you. You were calling with an unknown number.”

“Why didn’t you take the call still. I thought you take unknown callers.”

“That was before I picked your call that unfaithful, early Monday morning. And thereafter, I vowed to myself to never picked an unknown call in the risks of accidentally meeting someone like you. Again.”

“Come on, Angel. Our accidental meeting wasn’t that bad. And you know what they say, every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.”

“My belief in that saying flew away with the wind the day you dialed my number.”

“You’re painting a bad picture of me here, baby girl. My company isn’t that bad, right?”

“One of you is enough trouble in my life. I can’t risk having one more.”

“I’m flattered, Angel. Besides, I want to be the only problem you have to worry about in your life. No other guy.”