Argument / Abducted?

Start from the beginning

Po: What?

Po: What?

Mantis: Oh, nothing... Master Shifu!

The rest start laughing. Po realizes he's wearing a noodle moustache. He plays it up, picking up a chopstick and pretending it's Shifu's staff.

Po: [Imitating Shifu] You will never be the Dragon Warrior, unless you lose five hundred pounds and brush your teeth!

The Five laugh. Tigress, however, stays silent. Mitsuko was just watching, not trying to laugh as Po notice that to cheer her up.

Po: (To Mitsuko: Imitating Shifu) You, young lady! I'm surprised that you talk back like that! Hmm, you seemed a bit doubt, how about I make you laugh? To make you awesome for being a cool kid like you!

Mantis: (To Mitsuko) Come on, Kiddo. Give us a good glimpse of smile of yours!

Monkey: You always being cheerful and happy when you're smiling.

Viper: Where's the happy Mitsuko?

Crane: You always being a ball of sunshine filled with confidence.

Then, Mitsuko started smiling as she heard some positive from the five minus Tigress. A small smile begin to form making the Five and Po smiling widely seeing their young friend happy after those negatives actions.

Mantis: Now, that's the smile I've been looking for!

Crane: It seems her sunshine side comes back!

Viper: I'm glad you're okay, Mitsuko.

Mitsuko: You know, you always this Ramen made me happy and your sense of humor makes me laugh.

Po: Aww, thanks. (Imitating Shifu) Ryomi.

The Five and Mitsuko laughs at him. Tigress stays silent.

Po: What is that noise you're making? Laughter? I never heard of it! Work hard, Panda. And maybe, someday... [He picks up two empty bowls and holds them up like ears.] ... you will have ears like mine!

This gag has the Five in near-hysterics. Suddenly, they stop laughing. Reveal Shifu has entered behind Po, who is still holding up the 'ears'. He is holding Oogway's staff, and has one heck of a scowl on his face.

Po: [Normal] Ears. It's not working for you? I thought they were pretty good.

Po looks at the stone-faced Five and Mitsuko.

Monkey: It's Shifu.

Mitsuko: He's currently behind you, Big guy.

Po: Of course it's Shifu. What do you think I'm doing?

Gaping, Monkey and Mitsuko points while Viper, Mantis, and Crane shift their eyes to something behind him. Po turns and finally sees Shifu standing there, doing a slow burn. In mortification and shock, he slaps the bowls to his chest.