三十二 | 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"You want this, right?" The curse continued to taunt the girl, "Come and get it~"

Megumi called out to the girl once more, "Y/N." This time, his tone was more stern, as if he was warning her to not act out. Deep down, the white-haired girl knew that she shouldn't have let the curse's words anger her as much as they did, but in the heat of the moment, Y/N couldn't control her anger.

The thought of two innocent people possibly being murdered because they knew her true name wasn't a nice one.

In a blind fit of rage, out of control with her actions, Y/N leapt at the special grade curse, lunging her body forward. She swiped her hand and aimed for Mahito's neck, fury burning in her eyes as she attempted to exorcise him.

However, before her out-of-control cursed energy attack could hit him, he laughed maniacally. Sending one last insane grin her way, Mahito's grip on the finger loosened. The powerful cursed object fell down to the concrete ground and rolled away, stopping once it hit the wall.

Then, he took a few steps back, before disappearing into thin air, leaving behind nothing but the lingering blue particles of cursed energy floating around. Y/N went right through them, moving to land on the ground.

As she landed, she rolled forward, digging her feet into the ground to stabilise herself after her impromptu landing. Her hand fell to the ground, stopping her body from rolling any further.

Y/N looked back, fully taking in the fact that the curse had fled and disappeared. She grit her teeth and clenched her jaw as she narrowed her eyes at the particles of cursed energy that lingered in the air. "Fuck!" She yelled out, clenching her fist and hitting the ground.

The bitch just revealed her big secret, then had the audacity to leave the finger and just dip.

If this was a pokemon game, Y/N's pokemon has just evolved from a minor inconvenience into a major fucking problem.

Mahito's laughter continued to echo throughout the alleyway, even though he wasn't there. "Damnit," Y/N whispered, turning her head away from the remnants of cursed energy. She still had her back turned to the others, not wanting to deal with the consequences and explanation just yet.

The white-haired girl moved to sit on the ground properly, crossing her legs. She rested her right hand on her thigh, and let her back slouch. Letting out a deep breath, Y/N hung her head low and closed her eyes, attempting to calm herself down. 

She brought her free left hand up to grab the blindfold that hung loosely around her neck. Feeling the knot loosen greatly, the girl pulled it off, letting her hand fall onto her lap, still gripping the fabric tightly in her hand.

"Gojo...? Y/N....? Sorcerer?" The same three words that kept reverberating in Todoroki's head spilt out of his mouth as he stood there, dazed.

But this ain't about him yet.

Megumi frowned. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, he first made his way to where Sukuna's finger had rolled. He crouched down, reaching to pick it up. Grasping it, the black-haired boy stood up straight, placed the finger in his pocket and began to walk over to where Y/N sat.

Silently, Megumi sat down in front of Y/N. No words were said yet. The black-haired boy gently took her left hand, taking the black fabric of her blindfold out of it. He quickly folded it up before slipping his free hand into Y/N's uniform pocket, taking out her sunglasses case.

He swiftly opened the case and took out the pair of dark sunglasses, quickly cleaning them with the cleaning cloth inside. Clicking his tongue, he put the blindfold and cloth back into the case, before snapping it shut and slipping it back into the girl's pocket.