"You guys are crazy." I muttered as we stood up, revealing our positions to the enemies.

"You know this plan of yours is going to get us killed." Loki tells Thor.

"Yeah, possibly." Thor responds as Loki holds up his shackled hands for Thor to uncuff him.

"You still don't trust me, brother?" Loki asks when he notices Thor's hesitation.

"Would you?" Thor asks as he takes off the cuffs.

"No, I wouldn't." Loki mumbles before he suddenly takes out a dagger stabs Thor and throws him down the hill, following after him.
Wait what? This was not the plan.

"Thor! No!" Jane screams as we run down the hill.

"Loki!" I scream but it changed nothing.

"You really think I cared about Frigga, about any of you?" Loki asks as he kicks Thor in the face. What is he saying?

"All I ever wanted was you and Odin dead at my feet!" Thor raises his hand, attempting to summon Mjolnir, but Loki cuts off his hand, making Thor scream out in pain.

Jane and I rushed over to Thor but Loki grabs her, I go to help her but he send a blast of green at me, making me stumble and fall.

"Malekith, I am Loki of Jotunheim and I bring you a gift!" Loki announced as he throws Jane at Malekith's feet.
"I ask only one thing in return, a good seat from which to watch Asgard burn."

Loki comes to my side and grabs my arm, pulling me to him aggressively, my back to his front as he forced me to watch Malekith walk towards Thor.

"Look at me." Malekith says as he uses his foot to turn Thor, he lifts Jane in the air and extracts the Aether from her.

The Aether leaves her body and she falls to the ground. I struggle against Loki trying to get to her.
"Loki, now!" Thor shouts and a green flash covers Thor and his hand- that was never cut off, summons the Mjolnir, and he shoots lightening at the Aether and it explodes in a cloud of red dust.

I protect us from getting hit by the wave of sand. The dust clears and I see Thor standing there, tense.
God, I'm going to kill these two when this is over.

Suddenly, the Aether rises from the floor, like chards of glass and my eyes widened in shock. Before I can control myself, I reach out to touch it, it sends a surge through me and I can feel my veins glowing.

The Aether continues to rise, Malekith raises his hands as if calling the Aether to him but nothing. The Aether stops mid air and my eyes glow as I see the earth and other planets get consumed by darkness.

Terror courses through me and I bump into Loki, who was behind me, breaking whatever connection I had with the Aether, leaving it to Malekith, who absorbs it and walks away.

Loki cups my face in his cold hands, his green eyes running over my face in concern.

"I'm fine." I heaved out and he reluctantly let me go.

My gaze catches the ship, and I fly after it, only for it to disappear right in front of my eyes.
I get back on the ground and before I could blink, I was surrounded. One of them tries to stab me with their sword but I dodged it sending my elbow into their neck, I grab their sword, sending it right through the heart of another.

The last of them managed to give me a cut and I blast a hole right in the middle of his chest. The stinging of the cut makes me pay more attention to it, and to my surprise, the cut closes up, leaving the skin like it was not bleeding a few seconds ago.

I looked up to see Loki sneaking up behind that hulk like figure, impaling it with a long blade. The figure merely turns around grabbing Loki, pulling him right into the blade.