"I am his mother after all. Can I ask you a question?" She replies and I nod.

"How long does it take for humans to fall in love?" She asks and I pause at her question.

"It varies. It depends on the circumstances, time and even personality." I replied unsure where the conversation is headed.

"Have you perhaps, fallen in love once?" She asks and I feel my face warm up.

"No. Why do you ask?" I replied.

"Well as you just said falling in love takes time and that it varies from person to person. Asgardians or in his case a Johtun takes a very short while to fall in love. It could be in a matter of weeks or days or perhaps even hours. The legends even states that once a Johtun falls in love, he loves the person throughout their life span." She says. We pass some maids, they mumble quick greetings before scurrying away.

"It is said that the bond between a Johtun and his soulmate is so strong that they might be able to share abilities between themselves. So when my son returns from Midgard, talking about a mortal that looked into his head without his permission, I was surprised. Then one night, he summoned me, panicking that he's made a mistake and that I should help, I knew it was more than fascination. I see the way he looks at you, the way he talks about you it's the same way Odin looks at me, the same way Thor looks at his lady friend. He loves you and I see you do too, even though both of you are too stubborn to see it." She says and I listen attentively. She's the type of person you want to listen to her talk, always.

I open my mouth to reply but we're cut off by the sound of Thor's voice.
"...my father doesn't know everything."

"Don't let him hear you say that." Frigga says letting our presence be known.

Jane shifts away from Thor in surprise. I look over to Frigga, this is the second time she has caught her sons in compromising positions.

"Jane Foster, meet Frigga, Queen of Asgard." Thor starts and Jane looks up at him in surprise. "My mother."

Jane scurries away from Thor just like I had from Loki a few hours ago.
"Hi." She whispers awkwardly.
"Oh, Lisa we were looking for you. We checked your room but you were nowhere to be seen. Are you alright?" Jane asks.

"Oh, yeah. I went out for a walk then I had a quick nap after. I'm fine." I replied and Thor nods.

"Mother, I see you have met, lady Stark of midgard. We fought together during the battle, she is one of earth's powerful if not the most powerful defender of midgard." Thor introduced.

"Is that so?" Frigga replies in amusement and I blush.

"Father says she's the Chosen One. Perhaps we could discuss more about the legend with you. We have some questions we would like to ask." Thor states and I nod.

My vision blurs for a few seconds and I pause. Thor's deep voice becoming distant in my ears. I blink trying to get my eyes to see clearly again but instead, I get an headache that has me screwing my eyes shut.
My hand flies to my temple in reflex and I feel someone holding my hand. I opened my eyes but instead of the bright surroundings, I'm in the dark dungeons again.

🔹

I look down at my hands to see them glowing blue but like a ghostly form. Just like on the helicarrier. I walk towards the yellow barrier to see a hulk like creature glowing like he was about to explode.

He releases a thick smoke that sends the rest of his cell mates to the floor. He grabs one of the men off the floor, pressing his face against the yellow barrier before punching of making the whole thing shatter and I gasp in shock.