PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMER: This is just a work of FICTION, any names of characters, places, businesses, and events are fictional and just the product of author's wild IMAGINATION, and used in a fictitious manner and also not base on real life or portraying anyone else. Please bare with some grammatical, typographical, and sentences errors.

This story is RATED-18, to those minors who's reading this, please be open-minded. There is some scenes here that contains murders, crimes, and even sex scenes, and I don't want to delete those scenes just because a lot of you are minors, I already gave a full warning.

This story is written in Tagalog-English since I'm not really that good at speaking in English.

------------------

In a quiet room that was beneath in silence, there was a lady sitting in a wooden chair, tied up blindfolded. She was so scared that she even forgot to move or breath. She doesn't know what's going on, or why she's kidnapped. Only fate knows.

Then she heard a sudden steps coming over her. She breath continuously as those steps become even more near around her. The noise coming from those steps echoes all around the room.

"W-who a-are y-you?... " that was the first sentence she said as she fights the fears inside her. She doesn't want to get eaten by those fears but she can't help but think that this person whose approaching her might want her life. Who knew?

"Who am I?" The man answered with a very deep cold and scary voice. It's like she's talking to a devil. The fear inside her become even more bigger because the time she heard the man's cold voice, she knew who was her dealing with.

"Do you even deserve to know my name?" The man continues as he lean closer at the lady's scared face. Every word he said is as sharp as a dagger . Even a 3 year old kid would ended up terrified by his cold and ruthless aura.

"I-i know you. I-im sorry" The lady said and sincerely apologize. But why is she apologizing?

The man stand back and laughed in a sarcastic way like the lady said something foolish.

"Sorry? That was the most useless word that even existed!" He said with a light shout at the end of his sentence. You can sense the anger only by listening at his voice. But why?

"Even if your sorry a fvcking bazillion times, nothing will fvking change!" He can't help but shouting in anger as he clenched his jaws. The lady was so scared that she started sobbing and begging for him to let her go.

"I-im v-very s-sorry. P-please j-just let m-me g-go. P-please" the lady uttered in the middle of sobbing.

Those words just made the man more angrier. He then hold the lady's jawline tightly before speaking.

"Let you go? Fvking no way!" He said full of authority and even squeeze more tightly the lady's jawline.

"I-it hurt--" he then cut off the lady's word.

"It hurt? I'm glad your hurt!" At mas lalo niya pang hinigpitan bago pabatong binitawan ang panga ng babae.

"Don't worry, it's just a warning, the next time I will make you scream in pain!" After he said those words, he immediately leave the room unsatisfied.

After he walked for a couple of minutes, he reached his office and stare at his two most trusted men. His hands travel through his pocket and grab a cigarette and let one of his men light it for him.

He sat down on his chair and the two men continue standing in front of him. After he gave his cigarette a blow, he then stare at them with a poker face.

The two men noticed his stare and started to put some documents on his table, in front of him.

"What are these?"

He then grab those and open them one by one.

"My Lord, this are all the evidence you needed. We already gathered everything. And we left none" said by the second man.

"Maasahan talaga kayo, Khaos at Jax. Good job for both of you" he said in a calm voice at inilapag na ang mga documents.

"My Lord, this one is also about the lady's information, everything about her" Jax interrupted and put another black envelope in front of him.

He then also open it at tumambad sa kanya ang mga picture ng babae na ikinulong niya kanina sa empty room, nandoon din ang birth certificate, her job record, school record, her friends, her relatives, and even her ex-boyfriend. In short, all of that lady's information was now on his hand.

"Interesting" that was the only word he said as he gave a death glare with the lady's photos that was in his hand.

"You can now go. Don't let anyone interrupt me till I summon you two back" he said giving them a command to leave him alone. They both bow before leaving his office.

Ibinagsak niya sa lamesa ang mga documents that contains the lady's information at kumuha ng isang bottle of vodka, madaming mga liquor ang naka-display sa likod ng swivel chair niya kaya doon nalang siya kumuha. He doesn't like adding ice on it, he want it to drink a whole pure alcohol, only the purest without any mixture can satisfy the raging fire inside of him.

He badly wanna kill that lady but he can't, and why? Because he believes she doesn't deserve to be dead yet, but instead she deserves to be tortured forever without dying, only then she will experience the consequences of messing with him.

What a cruel, ruthless, and merciless mafia boss he is, right?

"Fvck you! Fvcking fvck you!" He shouted and drink the alcohol directly right after he opened the bottle. He doesn't need a glass at all.

He put down the bottle of vodka and grab one of the lady's picture, he pinned it in a wooden board using a black pin. Then using his silver dagger, he made a small cut on his index finger and uses his own blood to write the word

REVENGE

at the lady's picture. This was a promise that he made.

"I FVCKING PROMISE TO MY LATE WIFE'S GRAVE THAT I WILL FVCKING GET MY REVENGE AND FVCKING MAKE THIS FVCKING LADY'S LIFE A LIVING FVCKING HELL!!" He murmured as he was writing the word REVENGE now all over the lady's picture on the board.

Tumutunog ang kanyang mga ngipin dahil sa panggigigil sa litrato habang tinititigan niya ito ng mga matatalim na tingin.

Kinuha niya bigla ang silver dagger niya and stabbed the lady's picture.

"I FVCKING SWEAR THAT ON THIS FVCKING DAY!!!" He shouted as he stabbed it with his burning gray eyes. The picture was now cover with his blood and then thunderstorm came and was continued with a heavy pour of rain.

-------------------

"I hope someone read my story here in wattpad. Vote and comments are very highly recommended"

- CREZXENT