"So you're more experienced than me, Juvia." Lucy said. Lucy's baby was at home with a Nanny.

"No. Not really." Juvia waved her hands.

"I mean, Iggy is an adorable baby but he always cry at midnight. You know my agony, Juvia." Lucy sighed.

Juvia laughed and nodded. "Yes, it is hard. Xander did that too. I remember one time that he cried for hours and I don't know how to stop him. I joined him cried too." She said laughing. She remembered the nights she had with Xander, all the crying, whimpering and all the horrible duties she had to do herself. "But it's worth it whenever you see him smile, right?"

Lucy smiled at Juvia too, understanding what Juvia meant. "Yeah, it is amazing."

"Hey, we can't relate to that." Cana interrupted. "Well, since Gray had known that he had a child. What's the score between you two?"

Mira nodded. "Yeah, are you two together?"

"Gray is living with you and Xander right?" Lev asked.

Juvia blushed. She ran her hands on Xander's back, caressing him. Juvia didn't know what to say. What are they anyway? Are they totally back together? You slept with him Juvia. Juvia thought.

"Well?" Lucy said. They are all waiting for Juvia's answer.

Juvia shrugged. Yes, they have been living under the same roof for months but...there's always a word but. If it weren't for Xander, they wouldn't have to live together. Gray is doing this for Xander, in Juvia's thought. It was all for Xander's sake. She doesn't really know. She had loved Gray for years and she had been loving him until today. What about Gray? What if he had no choice but to be with Juvia because of Xander? What if it left him no choice because he is responsible for the child?

But the nights, and those many kisses and hugs they have shared; aren't that a proof that Gray loves her? She shook her head. She doesn't want to hope for hopeless things again.

All the girls frowned at her. "Why don't you know, Juvia?"

"Doesn't Gray treat you well?" Erza seriously asked.

Juvia immediately said. "No, he treats me well."

"Then?" Lisanna asked.

"I just really don't know." Juvia said, almost a whisper.

The girls sighed again. There it is. Since, Juvia came back, it seems all the confidence she has are gone. Unlike before, Juvia is always confident, of declaring her love for Gray.  For being brave to confess to him. For being sure about what she will do. But since she came back, they all noticed that the Juvia they knew before is gone.

"Juvia, what happened to you?" Lucy asked as she put a hand on Juvia's shoulder.