The End

I Know The End- Pheobe Bridger

Josh and I never fixed it.

Or what my mom said is we haven't fixed it yet. She is still hoping we get back together.

I'm not the person to waste time on someone, so I'm not even going to try to do anything.

He seems fine anyway, he's going on tour with the rest of the band this summer. I'll probably go to one but stay in the back.

I haven't done anything. Just filmed more movies and shows. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Honestly, my love life is literally gone. Frannie who has a new boyfriend every few weeks tries to set me up with guys but it never works. Then there are always all the older men that I knew from movies and other Hollywood stuff. But they are kinda gross.

Then there's Harry, he's with Olivia I think. I don't know for sure but they are always together and she talks as if they are dating but he rarely mentions her. So idk. I mean we still do stuff but it's all confusing.

Looking back on it, I definitely could've talked it out with Josh or made an actual move on Harry. But I didn't.

You know I'm not really a relationship person. That's not my thing. I'm sloppy and messy and let my emotions go out of control.

If and if Josh ever wants to work it out I will agree but we can't do more than friends. I don't think that will ever happen. I was a cold-hearted bitch to him.

So that's the end I fell out of it with Josh and gave up. No happy crazy ending for us.