Kathrine Depp

Les- Childish Gambino

‼️You'll be reading from her perspective‼️Kathrine was born June 1, 1996 on a small island in Hawaii where she grew up surrounded by nature, learned how to surf, and met her platonic soulmate Frannie

Kathrine was born June 1, 1996 on a small island in Hawaii where she grew up surrounded by nature, learned how to surf, and met her platonic soulmate Frannie.

Kathrine being the daughter of Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder, she is drop-dead gorgeous. Like her mom she is on the shorter side. And Kathrine does have a strict workout routine to keep her fit and she well knows ass perfect.

Kathrine is beautiful meaning guys are dying to date her. Lucky men like Alexander De Luca(made up), Harry Styles, Pete Davison, and most recently Josh Kiszka. Those are just the most well known relationships she's been in so far.

For acting Kathrine has been in many movies like Little Women, Marvel, The Batman, Euphoria, little Miss Sunshine, Friends as a baby, Mamma Mia, and lots more. (Book starts at the beginning of 2019 and will end in 2022)

She currently lives in New York City with her two cats/children Bowie and Stevie, named after her favorite singers. Her close friends Frannie and Devon are never too far from Kathrine. And most recently Josh and his brothers are seen with Kathrine and her friends.

Next few chapters will be introducing the made up characters and brief over views of the others.
Idk if this should be in time like because idk where to start or chunks of her life?
Also do we like the songs for each chapter?
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙