Interviews

Ecoute cherie- Vendredi sur Mer

It was April 26th. I was in LA getting ready for the premiere. I was very nervous and felt sick, but was so excited to see the full thing all put together. Also being able to wear a gorgeous dress and get my makeup and hair done.

We choose a flowy white-colored dress and white plain heels. My makeup was a natural brownish look. They had hair my stay naturally bouncy and curly tonight. And as my special touch, I picked out 5 chunky crystal rings and a bracelet. Yellow, red, blue, purple, and green colored rings then a yellow bracelet. Each was supposed to represent the infinity stones. I'm proud of myself for how cute it looks.

We started walking out of the hotel to the car Josh called me telling me good luck with the whole premiere.

Since the last time, we saw each other we called each other a little bit but not a bunch.

But that's fine. I have to go put on a big smile for the next 5 hours. Fun.

We arrive and are now waiting for the car in front of me to unload. Chris stepped out in a navy blue suit, dazzling the crowd with his smile.

Shit, I'm next. I took a quilt shot of vodka with the team that helped me tonight. Then stepped out of the car. The cameras were flashing their lights from all angles. I could hear my name being screamed every which way.

"Kathrine, you look amazing!" Chris said walking up to me.

"So do you," I said hugging him back. We separated and continued down the carpet. Every few steps we did a small interview. Most of which was fun with little marvel games and some questions about the movie. But the man in the pink suit caught my attention.

"Hello Kathrine do you mind answering a few questions" he beamed showing a pearly smile. He reminded me of a Ken doll.

I walked up to him and greeted him. He asked a question about the movie and then moved on to some more personal stuff.

"So if you haven't seen almost every celebrity magazine and blog people are talking about you and two others" he laughed.

"What do you mean," I said confused about what he meant.

"Sweetie, we all know you are 100% dating someone right now. We just don't know which one. There's the hippy curly-haired one and then Harry Styles. Which one are you going to pick?" he teased.

Wtf

"Would you believe me if I said none? I'm not dating or talking to anybody at the moment. Those photos were probably of me and my friends in public together" I laughed trying to calm down a little bit.

"Welp I need to go bye thanks"

I hate whoever that man is.

Thankfully he was at the end of the carpet and the last bit was just fans and security. So I took some photos and signed some stuff before meeting people inside.

Even though it was 2 hours long the movie went by quickly. I sat near Chris and RDJ during it. In the end, the three of us were in tears. We were now dead and done for in the MCU. All the normal superhero stuff was gone it was just the new people with the confusing space and magic stuff.

After it ended we all walked out and went back to our hotels. I had to go to sleep early but tomorrow morning I was going to be on The Ellen Show.

Josh said he would call me that night. But he didn't. That made me a little sad but he was probably sleeping or forgotten which is totally fine.