New York

Lovers Rock- TV Girl

It was now the next day, SNL was only last night. And I was still thinking about him. Why didn't I talk to him more? Josh honestly already forgot about me. That morning I asked Lily for advice, and she told me to go looking for them. Who would ever go looking in a large city with hundreds of people for a man they barely spoke to?

Me, I am that person.

Before I went on the hunt I had to complete my morning routine of a quick run, feed the cats, and shower.

I picked out a pair of blue jeans, cream/light blue long sleeves, and my penny lane coat. It had still been a little cold in the city around January.  I put on a little bit of blush and fixed my hair up. Last night I was wearing beautiful makeup now I'm not. If by chance I do see Josh I don't want him to think I and some sort of goblin.

It was now time to leave and hit the streets of New York and search for Josh Kiszka. I decided to go to my favorite coffee shop to get some energy pumped into me. I also went to the grocery store, farmers' market, and lastly Central Park. While there I took a short break to have lunch. It was peaceful. I could hear the birds singing, the wind blowing through trees, and a familiar voice. A familiar voice? It was new and different but was comforting.

"That's beautiful, I love it," the person says near my right side. I turn to see who it is.

Josh.

He was talking to an old lady who was painting the scenery. I quickly put my stuff in my bag and cleaned myself up. If I walk past him would he notice it's me? The girl he met last night, insisted to drive home, then waiting till she was inside. Probably not, but it's worth a shot. I stood up and slowly started my way towards him. Josh was still observing the lady's painting looking like he was fascinated by it. I was now just about to be in front of him.

"I'm sorry," I say quickly walking out of the lady's way.

He looked up.

"You are okay darling," she said in response. He stared for a second. Josh was now quickly walking my way. He was now next to me looking directly ahead.

"Kathrine?" was all he said.

"Hello?" I said acting as if I didn't know who he was.

"It's me, Josh, from last night, we drove you home," Josh said now looking at me.

"Ohhh yes, hello it's funny seeing you here," I said quickly looking at him.

"Yeah we were going to leave last night but wanted to stay a little bit longer," he said still looking my way. This was the perfect moment to advance.

"While you are here if you need anything you can just call me," I said.

"Thanks, none of us have ever been to New York so this is all new" Josh said to giving me his number.

Boom. I did it. I got his number.

"I'm just going to a few stores if you want to come with me, we will probably see Devon," I said stopping at the entrance of the park.

"Who is Devon?" Josh questioned and followed me out of the park.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.