"What if she was just fat?" Trevor asked. "It's kind of rude to just presume she's pregnant. Not very yass-girl of you."

You shot a glare at Trevor, hoping to shut him up, then looked back to Alonso. "Ignore him, he's just giving you shit. I appreciate it."

"Alright, let's go!" Your masseur, Brucie, came into the room with your table over his head, a heavy Liberty City accent to his voice as he shouted. He enthusiastically slammed the table onto the floor.

"I thought this was supposed to be relaxing?" Trevor asked, clearly unamused by Brucie. "If I wanted this, I'd just go to a WWE event."

Alonso turned to Brucie with a glare and folded his arms. "My bad, sir," Brucie said, "I apologize."

"Thank you," Alonso sniffed. "Brucie is new and still learning the ropes. Now, if you could remove your outer garments, I can take them."

Trevor ripped his clothes off with no issue. "Can I take my undies off, too, or will that get me booted from this fine establishment?"

Brucie scowled. "In front of your daughter? Be my guest, but that's some weird kinky shit."

"I'm his girlfriend, not his daughter," you pointed out before Trevor could get too angry.

"Oh." Alonso's eyes darted back and forth. "Are you sure you are dating?"

"Yeah, the fuck kind of question is that?" Trevor slid his underpants off and began arguing with Alonso and Brucie.

You were lost in thought. Between general reluctance and insecurity regarding bodily changes, you weren't too keen on taking your top off in front of strangers. "Knock it off, Trevor," you muttered as you took your dress off. You pointed to the table while doing your best to cover yourself with your spare arm and asked, "This one?"

"Yep," Brucie said. "Put your head in the hole up here, there's also a hole where your abdomen'll go so you don't get too uncomfortable. And don't worry about covering yourself up, I've seen more tits and puss than a gyno about to retire." Trevor got onto his table and effeminately moaned, eliciting a quiet grunt of annoyance from you.

"I bet you were invited to all the 'girls-only' sleepovers in middle school," Trevor giggled.

"Not invited, per se," Brucie chuckled. You felt strong, powerful hands grip your shoulders and as he began to rub your back, the tension disappeared.

"Oh, my God," you gasped as the masseur expertly kneaded the muscles in your arm using his fingers. Your quiet exaltation was nothing, however, compared to the noises Trevor was making.

"Fuck! Shit, Alonso," Trevor moaned, "it's like my back is cumming! I love you!" Sure sounds like you're cumming, you thought with a smirk.

"Yes," Alonso said, "you are very tight. Tell me, when was the last time you had a massage?"

"Uh, never," Trevor snorted. "I'm too busy for this kind of thing. Only reason I'm here right now is for my anniversary with [Y/N]. Today's a year since we officially got together."

Trevor prattled on about his relationship with you. You shifted your head a little and saw Trevor's face poked through the hole on the table as he spoke, then closed your eyes to focus both on his words and on the massage Brucie was giving you. "...and here we are, expecting our first kid on June 4th!"

"Very nice," Alonso beamed. Right as Brucie shifted his focus from your shins to your inner thighs, you felt a flutter near your stomach. It didn't feel like it was your stomach rumbling; rather, it felt almost as if... Raspbaby's kicking? Is it too early for that? Your eyes snapped open as you wondered whether or not your hypothesis was true; you let out a gasp when it happened again.