Chapter 21: Aftermath of the dance

Y/N joined Yang near the balcony as she finished locking Ruby in a headlock.

Y/N: It's adorable seeing you two bound.

Yang: Y/N.

Yang walked towards Y/N and kissed him on the cheek.

Y/N: Oh come one we both know you wanted more then that.

Yang: Yeah well let's just say I want to wait for tomorrow.

Ruby: Congratulations you two. I'm so glad you two where able to be in a relationship.

Y/N & Yang: Thanks.

The crowd began to laugh they all look at the direction of the laughter came from and all three were shocked and laughed.

Y/N: Oh my god Jaune what did you do to get yourself in this position?

Jaune then walks up to Pyrrha. Pyrrha turns around and is shocked to see that Jaune was in a dress.

Pyrrha: Jaune?

Jaune: A promise is a promise.

Pyrrha then begins to laugh.

Pyrrha: Jaune you didn't have to.

Jaune: Hey an Arc never goes back on his promise. Now so you want to sit there and laugh at me? Or do you want to dance.

Jaune offers a hand and Pyrrha takes it.

Pyrrha: I would love to dance.

Jaune then pulled Pyrrha into him then started to dance.

Nora: Ren. This. Is. Happening!

Ren: Wait? What's happening?

Then Nora & Ren Join Jaune in the dance floor and begin to dance.

Y/N: Who knew Jaune could dance like that.

Yang: Yeah you go Jaune *Chuckles*

There hands tough with there fingers interlocking they look at each other in the eyes and there heads both touch.

Y/N: Thank you for excepting my feelings.

Yang: *Chuckles* I should be telling you that.

Y/N goes to stroke her hair but stops because of the stories Ruby and her team have told him about touching Yang's hair Yang then chuckles.

Yang: You can do it. You are my boyfriend after all.

Y/N then strokes her hair.

Y/N: Your hair feels nice.

Yang: Thank you.

Y/N then looks outside and sees a woman running through the roof tops with a cat burglar costume.

Y/N: Hey got to go real quick but I'll be right back.

Yang: Alright I'll be waiting Tiger.

Y/N smiled before kissing Yang on the cheek and runs down the stairs he makes it outside and he pulls his suit open to reveal his Spider-Man costume under it.

Moments later Y/N swings by the area the intruder went to his sticks on a lamppost and saw that the guards were knocked unconscious.

Y/N: Oh boy. That's not good.

Ruby: Spider-Man?

Y/N then saw Ruby.

Y/N: Ruby. I guess you saw her too?

Ruby: Yup.

Y/N: You saw her too huh?

Ruby: Yeah we should both go in.

Y/N: Yeah.

He then looks up at the building the cat burglar is at.

Y/N: But I'll be taking a different approach. Go team Red.

Y/N then offers a fist bump she smiles and accepts the fist bump.

Ruby: Let's go team red.

Y/N the shoots a web and travels up the building he then sticks on it and begins to crawl all the way at the top he then made it to the top and saw that woman again he then moved from her line of sight he waited for a few minutes and saw that Ruby was up there but she talked to the cat burglar for a bit but then the cat burglar started to attack her Y/N immediately took action he crawled up the window glass jumped and a good far distance then shoots two webs and zips towards the glass and breaking it. The burglar turns around and rolls out the way Y/N slides next to Ruby and gets into his fighting position.

Y/N: You ok?

Ruby: Yeah. Watch out though. It seems like she's using dust.

She then shoots a fire ball at them and they dodged out the way Y/N then shoots a web at a chair and throws it at the burglar and the burglar conjures up some swords and sliced the chair in half Ruby & the burglar traded blade slashes the burglar pushes Ruby back but then Y/N punches her in the stomach making her stumble back a bit then he kicks her but she retaliates by kicking him and shooting a fire ball at him he dose a back flip but the impact caused a giant explosion making Y/N crash into a wall. The elevator door opens to reveal Ironwood Ruby smiled then looked back at the direction the burglar was at but she was gone.

Ruby: Oh no. Spider-Man are you—

She looks where Spider-Man was at but saw that he was gone as well.

Back at the dance Y/N made it and saw that people were still dancing he then saw Yang and walked towards her Yang saw Y/N approaching and when he got to her he offered a hand.

Y/N: Would you like to dance again?

Yang: I would love too.

They then held each other's hands and started dancing.

The next morning Y/N wakes up as he took a deep breath in and out he immediately got in the shower and got himself washed up he got out and was immediately bear hugged by Nora.

Nora: Oh I'm soooo proud of you!

Y/N: Thanks but Nora. Need. Air.

Nora then let's go as Y/N had to catch some air.

Jaune: Yeah but seriously man congratulations. You and Yang are officially a couple.

Y/N: Yeah thanks. I still can't believe Yang likes me back.

Pyrrha: Well believe it. You did it Y/N. You earned Yang's heart.

A door opens and it was team RWBY dorm and walking out was Yang.

Yang: Hey baby.

Yang then kisses Y/N in the cheek.

Yang: You ready for class?

Y/N: Only if you are.

Yang chuckles as they hold hands and walk down the hall.

Nora: Oh my god there so cute!

Ruby: How long has Nora been fan girling?

Ren: She hasn't stopped since last night.