Chapter 7: Human Spider vs Bone saw

Y/N: Look I really didn't mean to break the backboard—

Jason: I don't care about the backboard. Is it true what he said back there.

Y/N: Huh?

Jason: Did you embarrassed that boy?

Y/N: Well yeah he deserved it he's been messing with me and this other girl with bunny ears.

Jason: So that's what this was all about? Vengeance?

Y/N sighs.

Jason: Come on kid your better then that. Look this Cardin Winchester guy probably deserved what happened to him. But just because you have the power to do... What ever you did. Doesn't give you the right to do that. You have to remember your actions have consequences.

Y/N: Yeah I know.

Jason: Alright. You better prepare yourself you still got your aunt to deal with.

Y/N: Crap I forgot about her.

At the schnee manor Whitley had just walked in this was there main mansion this was one they were renting to stay out for months because of the laboratory company.

Klein: Welcome home Master Whitley how may I assist you?

Whitley: Have you seen father?

Klein: I have not sadly.

Whitley: *Sighs* Alright. That is all.

Klein nods as he walks off Whitley behind to go upstairs and head to his room when he notices his father's office was open out of curiosity he enters and to his horror he see Jacques on the floor unconscious he then runs towards him and shacks him awake.

Whitley: Father! Father! Please wake up!

Jacques slowly starts to wake up and sees Whitley.

Jacques: Whi— Whitley?

Whitley then helps Jacques up and puts him on a chair.

Whitley: What where you doing on the floor?

Jacques: I don't know.

Whitley: Have you been there all night?

Jacques: Last night I was—

There was a small flash of Jacques violently shaking his head Jacques then comes back to reality and looks at Whitley.

Whitley: What?

Jacques: I... I don't know.

Then two staff members walk in the Jacques office with concern looks.

Worker: Jacques! Jacques we got some terrible news.

Jacques: What is it?

Worker: Doctor Stromm is dead.

Jacques: What?

Worker: We found his body this morning in the lab. He's been murdered sir.

Jacques: This can't be happening.

Worker: And there's more. The glider and the flight suit. Has been stolen.

Jacques continues to stare at the worker with a shocked expression. Not only has there been a murder in the lab but his equipment has been stolen as well.

In Beacon

Y/N was looking through his scroll with today's events but one event caught Y/N's eye. A wrestling contest. A contestant would have to get in the ring with a wrestler named Bonesaw for three minutes and the reward is three thousand dollars. And immediately Y/N thought of the countless possibilities with that money especially if it will impress Yang. He could ask aunt Glynda or uncle Jason for some money but then he always remembered what they would say.