Chapter 20: The Dance

It was time for the dance Y/N was looking at himself with a mirror and his heart was beating really fast he felt like his chest was about to explode.

Y/N: Ok Y/N. You can do this you can do this.

Glynda: Y/N are you ready?

Y/N: Yeah.

Y/N then walks out the bathroom and sees Glynda she smiles while fixing his tie.

Glynda: You look great Y/N.

Y/N: *Chuckles* Thanks.

Glynda: Remember. Be yourself alright.

Y/N: Yup.

Glynda: Let's go.

They then walk out of the dorm room heading towards the dance.

Y/N: You really think I can pull this off.

Glynda: Of course. Your smart funny and over all a good person. You can do this Y/N.

Y/N: I've been telling myself that in the bathroom over and over again.

Glynda: Well you better believe it.

They finally entered and see everyone who made it he sees Weiss Ruby & Yang.

Yang: Y/N you made it.

Y/N: Yup.

Yang: Come on. I'll take you where Ruby & Weiss are hanging out.

Yang then takes Y/N by the hand and takes him to Weiss & Ruby.

Glynda: You two have fun.

He then sees Weiss & Ruby.

Weiss: Y/N so glad you could make it.

Ruby: Gosh this is so uncomfortable.

Y/N: Trust me I understand... So I guess Blake isn't here?

Yang Ruby & Weiss all smile and they point at the same direction Y/N looks and sees Blake dancing with Sun having a fun time Y/N couldn't help but smile.

Y/N: It's good to see she's having fun.

Yang: I told you she would come.

Weiss: Mission accomplished.

Ruby: So what do we do now?

Yang: Just have fun.

Yang: Just have fun she then grabs Y/N by the hand again and walks off. She makes it to then entrance as she awaits others to come in.

Yang: You look good Y/N.

Y/N: So do you. Except I didn't expect you to be wearing a white dress.

Yang: *Chuckles* What did you expect?

Y/N: A yellow one.

Yang: Of course you did.

She then pats Y/N in the head.

Yang: So how are things with you & your aunt.

Y/N: We're starting to get better. Uncle Jason's death still deviates us but we're not allowing that to drag us down.

Yang: That's good I'm happy for you.

Y/N: You know. I had this great power. And at first I was using it Irresponsibly. But then I did this one act and it changed me forever. And during that day. My uncle was trying to teach me something. And that sometimes was with great power comes great responsibility. I don't know why it took me this long the learn but I'm glad I did.