Chapter 6: Desperate measures

Y/N was going through his locker once he got his stuff he closed this locker.

Y/N: (Man I am having one strange day. Last night I was crawling up some walls now I have super strength and can sense danger. How did this happen?)

Y/N starts to scratch the part of his hand that got bitten and saw the bite mark was there he then remembers that once he got bitten by that Spider that's when all these strange things started happening.

Y/N: No no. No way a spider bite is the reason all of this is happening.

Y/N then walks down the hallway on his way to the cafeteria.

Finally he makes it and sees that team RWBY & JNPR are sitting at the same table he then joins them.

Ruby: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hey Ruby. And also hello to everyone else.

Yang: Now Y/N you've never got the chance to have an engaging conversation with my teammates other then Ruby because of class but now you can finally meet Weiss and Blake.

Y/N: Oh well it's a pleasure to meet you.

Weiss: Same here and I have to say I'm very impressed that you were able to decline my father's offer.

Y/N: Yeah. Even though he could give me lots of money I refuse to work for an awful man like him.

Weiss then looks down in sadness.

Weiss: Yeah.

Y/N saw this and felt bad for being insensitive.

Y/N: But I believe that you can make a difference.

Weiss then looks at Y/N with hopeful eyes.

Weiss: You really think so?

Y/N: Well base on what I've been told you're different from your father. And well I can say they are definitely true. You haven't talked down to me once you'll restore your family name and give it the respect it deserves.

Weiss smiled at Y/N.

Weiss: Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: No problem.

Blake: I can see why Yang & Ruby see you as a good friend.

Y/N: Well I try to be.

Velvet was walking down the cafeteria when one of CRDL members smugly smiles and throws a banana peel on the floor where Velvet was walking. Velvet then slipped on the banana then in a instant Y/N got up from his seat and caught Velvet from falling then he caught her tray and everything that was on in Velvet looked at Y/N with wide eyes shocked and impressed with what Y/N did Velvet then took the tray.

Velvet: Thanks.

Y/N: Your welcome.

Velvet then walks off.

Jaune: Whoa Y/N with the quick reflexes today.

Ren: How did you... Do that.

Y/N: Honestly... I don't know.

Back at the Schnee lab it was late at night and the only ones in the laboratory was Jacques and Stromm.

Stromm: Mr Schnee please. The performance enhancers aren't ready.

Jacques then takes one of the containers full of a green liquid and places it in a device then starts to type on the computer to ready the machine.

Stromm: The data just doesn't justify this test. Now I'm asking you for the last time. We can't do this.