Chapter 16: The secret mission

Y/N starts to put his Spider-man costume on ready to head out to vale.

Y/N: Well if Y/N can't help RWBY with there secret mission. Spider-Man can.

Y/N then puts his mask on Y/N then opens his window as he starts to scale the wall. As Y/N was climbing the wall he noticed a blond haired monkey Faunus using his tail to hang on a tree branch and a blue haired boy who is on the edge of the building holding on to dear life.

Sun: Yeah.

Blake: Sun?

Sun: That's easy I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what?!

Sun: I climb trees all the time.

Sun: So are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Y/N was immediately interested in what they where saying but out of revenue but to put Roman behind bars once and for all.

Blake: We are going to investigate the situation... As a team.

Ruby: Sorry Sun we don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to.

Sun: Pfff that's dumb. You should always get friends involved. That's why I brought Neptune.

They all look out of the windows and saw Neptune.

Neptune: Sup.

Ruby: How did you even get up here.

Neptune: I have my ways.

Y/N: You guys wouldn't mind if one more joined in this party.

Descending down from a web was Y/N Ruby gasp in excitement.

Ruby: Oh my gosh look it's the Spider-Man guy that's been on the news.

Weiss: Where did you even come from?

Y/N: The roof. Duh.

Weiss just scoffs at the small joke.

Ruby: Ok Spider-Man definitely has to join us.

Blake: I don't know about that.

Y/N: Do you not trust me?

Blake: No it's not that it's just. This might be too many people.

Y/N: If your worried I'll get hurt I'll be fine. With super human strength & speed I also got reflexes. I can help you if you let me.

Ruby: I say in. He's a pretty big deal. And his abilities can help us.

Weiss: I guess I could accept it. But I'm not one hundred percent sure. After all he is a vigilante.

Yang: Wasn't Ruby's boyfriend a vigilante and you were fine with it.

Weiss: Point taken.

They all look at Yang and then she walks up to Y/N and there nearly face to face.

Yang: Are you absolutely sure you'll be fine.

Y/N: I've been able to dodge bullets. I'll be fine.

Yang stares at Y/N for a bit not knowing he was sweating bullets under his mask.

Yang: Alright then I say let him in.

They then stare at Blake waiting for a response.

Blake: Well I feel like it's been decided.

Ruby jumps up in the sky in victory.

Ruby: Yes!

Neptune: Uhh guys can I come in we are like seriously high right now.