Chapter 13: What it means to be Spider-Man

At Y/N dorm

Y/N was sitting in bed as the memory of what Junior told him replayed in his head over and over and over again.

Flashback

Junior: So what dose he owe you or something like that?

Y/N: You could say that.

Junior: Yeah he tends to piss off the wrong people.

Y/N: Yeah... He sure does.

Junior: Look if I'm going to give you the information you want you'll have to make a deal.

Y/N: That deal being?

Junior: You can't tell him I told you where he would be. He would kill me if I he knew.

Y/N: Don't worry he won't know a thing you have my word.

Junior then looked around a bit to make sure no one is listening he then takes out his scroll. And shows the map of vale.

Junior: Me and Roman don't really keep in touch that much so I don't know know where he stays. But I do know where he's heading tomorrow night. He then zooms the screen to the street Roman will be at.

Junior: Roman will be here at an abandoned building. Now I don't know what he'll be doing but all I know he's there.

Y/N: Alright thank you.

Flashback ends and Y/N sat on his bed for awhile thinking before he laid on his bed and went to sleep.

Y/N: (Coming for you Roman.)

The next night Balkan & Fargas where heading out to the building getting into the car.

Bulkan: Take use to Quest Aerospace.

Drive: Yes sure they then start to drive off.

The next night Y/N dropped on top of a building and saw the white fang members entering the building.

Y/N: Yup there here just like what Junior said.

Y/N then swings towards the building he lands on the roof and was looking through a windows and saw Roman Torchwick he then balled up his hand into a fist and with out thinking he jump really high then shoots two webs and zips down destroying the window everyone looks at the direction the sound came from and saw Y/N he the swings towards two White fang members and kicked them sending them flying into a wall.

Y/N: Roman.

Roman: Ahh if isn't the notorious... Uhhh. You know they don't have a name for you yet.

White fang member: He's called the unknown hero.

Roman: Oh well you've been quite popular around the streets. How you're able to cling on walls and shoot webs. And it seems like most of the stuff there saying is true. But I'm pretty busy so let's play another time web head.

Then Roman points his cane at Y/N and shoots a fire dust at him Y/N jumps towards the wall and sticks on it and sees that the white fang have all of there weapons on Y/N they then begin to shoot at Y/N but Y/N moves out the way by jumping to the other side of the wall then he jumps over the white fang members then shoots his webs onto two guns that one of the white fang members guns then slams them down onto the two other white fang members knocking them out Y/N then uses his hands to spring himself back and kicked the two who had guns one member points there gun at Y/N but he fires his web and makes them points up and they fire at the sky Y/N then punches them in the face and knocks them out Y/N turns to see one more coming at him so he runs towards them wraps his legs around them and throws them into the ground he then sees more coming towards him.