Chapter 2: Yang Xiao Long

Y/N was in Ooblecks class every time Oobleck dashed somewhere the students heads would move at the direction he was at. Y/N was doing the same thing but then he sees a girl with blond hair she had her back turn so he couldn't see her face but for some reason he couldn't take his eyes off her until.

Oobleck: Y/N!

Y/N: Huh?

Everyone in the class started to laugh.

Oobleck: Good to have you back in class. So you wouldn't mind telling everyone what exactly the Faunus had that gave them the advantage during the war.

Everyone looked at Y/N making Y/N nervous JNPR expected him not to know so Jaune was about to tell him after his last experience but then Y/N opened his mouth and spoke.

Y/N: Night vision.

Everyone had a shocked expression they all look at Oobleck who stays silent.

Oobleck: Y— Yes that is correct Mr Goodwitch.

Everyone start to talk a little impressed by what he did. Team JNPR all smiled and Y/N smiled a little he looks down and sees the blond girl again but this time he could see her face she had Lilac eyes and she had the prettiest smile he's ever seen she then turned forward to look at Oobleck and his lesson Y/N had a goofy smile and blushed a bit. Not realizing Nora was watching and had a huge smile on her face.

At Cafeteria Y/N had just walked in and then he sees team JNPR Jaune waves his hand at him as everyone looks at the direction and smiled at Y/N. Y/N smiled back and was about to walk towards them when he felt someone grab his shoulders.

Cardin: Hey there buddy.

Y/N sighs as he turns around and sees Cardin.

Y/N: What do you want Cardin?

Cardin: Well it is lunch time me and my friends have been starving.

He then puts his hand out.

Cardin: Cough it up.

Team JNPR watched from the distance all of them having really worried and angry faces Y/N reacts for his pockets Nora growls in anger and was about to get up when Ren stops her.

Ren: No wait.

Y/N was about to give Cardin his money but then he stopped thinking about all the things his friends said.

Y/N: No.

Cardin: What was that?

Y/N: I said no your not going to take my money.

Cardin: I don't think you understand the situation your in.

He then grabs Y/N by the collar JNPR where now on there feet as Team RWBY walked in.

Ruby: Hey guys... What's the matter with you?

Nora: Where going to break some legs!

They all look at what team JNPR was looking at and see Cardin bullying Y/N.

Ruby: Hey Isn't that the student that got the answer right in Doctor Oobleck class.

Weiss: Yeah... and Cardin's bullying him.

Blake: When will He learn to just leave people alone.

Yang didn't say anything she was upset but waited to see what happens next.

Cardin: You either give us the money or will break your face.

Y/N glared at Cardin then pushes him off making him stumble back Cardin shook his head and chuckles.