-10-/2447\-10-

3rd person POV:

The Light Fury looks back at him with wide eyes, Hiccup falling with Grimmel still holding onto him. She cries after him before swiftly turning to Toothless and Kerrigan racing to them the Whispering Angel gasps when she sees his friend, Amira still regaining herself as her vision starts to clear she gasps when she sees Kerrigan and Toothless, attempting to rise but falling as the Whispering Angel whines at her lowering her the Light Fury collides with Toothless, sending them flying to the cliffside besides Amira and the Whispering Angel. Kerrigan grunts as she roughly lands, rolling with a yelp of pain before scrambling to her feet.

Kerrigan: HICCUP!

She screams, reaching her hand out to him with wide eyes as he continues falling the Whispering Angel opens his wings, pausing as the Light Fury roars over at Kerrigan Time seemed to slow as Hiccup gently smiled up at his love before grunting as Grimmel grabs at him Hiccup fights him off, Grimmel reaching up and blindly grabbing at him as he rips off his wings he falls, grabbing onto Hiccup's prosthetic leg with a furious scowl.

Kerrigan: HICCUP!!

A voice shouts frantically, making his eyes widen as he looks up the Light Fury shrieks as she dives after him, Kerrigan holding on and reaching for him Hiccup gasps, Grimmel screaming as he quickly unhooks his prosthetic

Kerrigan: NO!

The Light Fury angles her body to the left as Kerrigan grabs under Hiccup's arms just before he lands in the water, Grimmel not so lucky. She pulls him onto the Light Fury, panting lightly the Light Fury swerves up, peeking over her shoulder at him with a soft rumble as she tilts her head.

Hiccup: see..? I knew you'd come around!

Hiccup shakily laughs, his heart hammering in his chest Kerrigan turns, crying in relief and hugging him tightly and he hugs back just as tight the Light Fury flies up to the group, landing while panting lightly as Hiccup dismounts her, Kerrigan doing the same dragons roar as they start returning to New Berk, Cloudjumper and Malin landing together as Beverly and Valka proudly look at their children the Vikings all cheer as they start rushing to them, the others landing with smiles of relief Hiccup hugs Kerrigan to his side with a wide smile before looking over at Amira and Toothless Kerrigan helps him stand, his arm around her shoulder as the two quickly rush over to the dragons. Hiccup lowers himself in front of Toothless, chuckling.

Hiccup: hey..! Good morning, bud...

He coos, lightly rubbing Toothless' nose as he rumbles

Hiccup: here you go..!

Kerrigan: AMIRA!

Kerrigan calls, Amira slowly rising and shaking herself out as she chitters, walking over to her and nuzzling her with a purr Toothless raises his head, plopping it on Hiccup's lap with a soft roar.

Hiccup: boy, you're full of surprises...

Amira and Kerrigan walk over to the two, Amira nudging Hiccup's shoulder in relief as Hiccup laughs, petting her snout Kerrigan lightly strokes Toothless' head as he purrs, lazily nuzzling into her hand before allowing himself to relax.

Kerrigan: I'm so glad you're both okay..!

She sighs in relief, jumping as the Sonic Angel nudges into her arm with a chitter

Kerrigan: all of you...

Kerrigan adds, petting the Whispering Angel the Light Fury slowly approaches with a coo, allowing Hiccup to pet her head.

Hiccup: their all yours..!

Hiccup smiles, rising and hopping on his leg Kerrigan rushes to him, stabling him as the Whispering Angel trots over to Amira, and she rubs her cheek against his neck as they purrs the Light Fury nuzzles her head under Toothless', helping him rise as he happily rumbles and nudges into her Gobber chuckles, bumping into Eret as he laughs back, nodding Astrid stands by Beverly and Valka, watching the dragons and her friends with a small smile