-7-/2750\-7-

3rd person POV:

Amira slept peacefully on the floor curled in a ball, Toothless snoring and lounging against her side, rising and lowering with every breath Amira took Hiccup snored softly, his arm wrapped protectively around Kerrigan as she slept on her side her face tucked into his chest and his leg intertwined with hers Amira's ear flickers and her eyes lazily opened she blinks slowly then she raises her head, sniffing around before instantly waking up with a quiet rumble Toothless jolts up, grunting before rumbling when he senses him Amira nervously pokes at Kerrigan huffing softly and yanking the blanket off the two with a rumble.

Hiccup: Amira! No, it's too early..!

Hiccup groans, snuggling more into Kerrigan and she starts to wake up Toothless sniffs at the air, perking up with a rumble as he peeks out of the tent the Light Fury walks besides the Whispering Angel, both camouflaged to blend in with the surroundings. The Whispering Angel pauses, sniffing at the air before facing the tent with a chitter Amira huffs, roughly smacking at Hiccup with her paw making him yelp

Hiccup: why...

He whines, Amira growling in annoyance as she backs away and faces the exit of the tent.

Kerrigan: Amira..?

Kerrigan questions, yawning as she sits up, Hiccup sighing heavily.

Hiccup: and you're up...

He groans, Kerrigan stretching Toothless exits the tent, looking around and rumbling as Amira slowly follows, her ears standing attention she rumbles, turning right as Toothless does the same. The Light Fury appears, making Toothless roar quietly and race around while purring happily Amira watches him with a small amused snort, jumping as the Whispering Angel appears at hee side with a happy coo. Her ears flicker back as she takes a step back, awkwardly roaring a greeting and the Whispering Angel rumbles a laugh the Light Fury yowls for them all to be quiet, making Toothless pause and Amira face her as the Whispering Angel looks at her with a blank expression the Light Fury moves her head, pointing to the tent with a hiss as the Whispering Angel rolls his eyes with a groan, the other dragon turning and stalking off he huffs, rising and trotting after his friend before pausing, jerking his head for them to follow before vanishing Toothless tilts his head, walking after them as Amira remains in her spot she looks between the tent and Toothless, sighing and reluctantly following the two dragons look around, Toothless grunting when he spots the Light Fury turning a corner. He races after her, Amira slowly following a soft purr makes her pause, the Whispering Angel appearing from behind a tent and cooing at her with a small toothy smile she nervously grins back, quickly rushing after Toothless as he watches with a head tilt of confusion the Light Fury and Toothless make eye contact through the carts, both purring softly Toothless rumbles, mesmerized by her baby blue eyes and ramming into a barrel with a groan of pain Amira pants lightly, skidding to a stop and raising a brow at Toothless as he shakes his head out of a barrel Toothless peeks under a cart, the Light Fury doing the same on the other side. She coos softly, him rumbling the Whispering Angel joins the Light Fury, perking up when he sees Amira the two stare into each other's eyes for a moment before he squeaks, nervously hiding behind his wing with a light rumbling giggle Amira tilts her head as she looks to Toothless for an answer. Toothless shakes his head in confusion before facing the two the Light Fury nudges the Whispering Angel, looking back at Toothless before the two race off into the woods.

Kerrigan: come on..!

Kerrigan urges, yanking her boot on as she staggers out of the tent.

Hiccup: okay, okay...

Hiccup yawns, rubbing the sleep from his eyes

Hiccup: I'm up, beautiful..!

He mumbles, adjusting his armor as he steps out of the tent Amira races after Toothless, who was way ahead as he raced after the Light Fury the Whispering Angel calls over to the Light Fury, who peers back at Amira before nodding with an encouraging rumble she continues to fly away to find a proper spot as the Whispering Angel flies down to the clearing, the moonlight lighting up the white flowers littering the area Amira slows to a walk when she sees him, her ears perked as she comes to a stop. Toothless rushes past her and the Whispering Angel, running after the Light Fury the Whispering Angel watches after him for a moment before facing Amira cooing as he stretches out his wings to show off Kerrigan rushes through the woods with Hiccup, following after the tracks left behind by the dragons she pauses, losing the trail for a moment before finding it once more, rushing after it Hiccup grabs her arm, stopping her as she grunts from the unexpected motion.