“Don’t worry, he can’t risk doing bad or he won't be able to leave the country. Which will harm his business outside.”

Both girls shared a glance, then looked up at their father. His words made sense so they decided to not worry about it. Besides, they have a law. What'll go wrong? But then one of them asked.

“Then why are you so uneasy?”

“It’s because now people approach me with the aim of taking you both from me. What was the need to grow up fast?”

“Well what’s the need to get us married then? Reject all we’ll be with you then."

“Sounds better but.”

“But?”

“I’ve agreed with one Proposal.”

“What?”

“Yeah, they’re one of the trustees in our UNI, they met with a marriage proposal for you with their son.”

She looked up at her father, who looked convinced with the proposal for her. So she nodded and agreed with his decision without a word. He told them further about the family and their son.

********

In an air conditioned spacious cabin, standing at feet distance from table. A man dressed in formal dress, attempting to clear his side convey his effort.

“Sir, I really tri.”

Glaring at the guy shaking on his feet, he loosen his tie then ask in utter fierceness.

“Yes Or no?”

“Plz sir, I’ve tried m.”

“I’ve asked, have you got that deal or not? Answer me in simple Yes or no.”

“Nn no Sir."

“You’re fired, get lost.”

He ordered without showing slightest mercy on the guy, who couldn’t help but burst into tears due to listening to his decision. But knowing there's no second chance or mercy in his boss's eyes he walked out of his cabin.

“Always stressed out huh.”

Watching him leaning back on the recliner, rubbing his forehead, a woman stated while coming inside the cabin. She approached him closer, with a smile on face , hoping to achieve her goal today.

“Not now Naina.”

“When then? You’re never in the mood huh.”

“Spare some dignity to yourself. You're the daughter of my Mentor.”

“More reason to not care then.”

Wrapping her hands, around his neck she fidget with his Shirt buttons, only to stop by his firm hold on her wrist as he tries to maintain modest distance between them.

“Naina.”

“Abhimaan.”

“Listen Naina, I’m really in a mess now so don’t uh.”

“A deal can’t be worth more than your health right?”

“You’ve no idea.”

“Then enlighten me.”

Her hands were over his face, where she was practically sitting over his lap only to make him groan in annoyance. Before he did anything, his phone rang and he picked it from the side. And placed it over his ear, without averting his gaze from her. But what he heard from the other side, made him push her off from his lap and without a word or sparing glance at her he rushed out of the cabin.