Training... GONE WRONG!!!

Începe de la început

Tigress felt jealous again as Mitsuko does this moves, impressively.

Sadao: Careful, Misty. Your heart pressure might get little beating now while your nervous system is started to relaxed. You might get heatstroke after you and Po are having tough workout.

Mitsuko: (Nodded)

Po: Yeah. Actually, she help me to do this some kind of exercise like she did every morning. Pretty awesome, right? (To Mitsuko) Uh, Misty, can you kinda help me here?

Shifu: (To Crane) Help him.

Crane: Oh dear.

Crane approaches, gingerly grabs Po's waistband and attempts to pull him up by flapping his wings.

Po: Maybe on three. One. Two-

Crane pulls him up and Po flops onto his back.

Mitsuko: Three.

She jumps off the wall of the courtyard by doing a flip as she landed on the ground, safely, thanks to her flexibility and agility.

Po: [Gets to his feet.] Thank you.

Crane: Don't mention it.

Po: No really, I appreci—

Crane: Ever.

Po falls silent as Crane returns to stand by the group. Mitsuko approaches him and decided to comfort him with a pat on his back.

Mitsuko: Just ignore it, Po. I think he had some bad moods today, especially Shifu.

Po: You think so?

Shifu: You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night? Or do a handstand? It takes years to develop one's flexibility... [Shifu flings two boards into the air, and Tigress steps forwards.] and years longer to apply it in combat.

Shifu snaps his fingers. Instantly, Tigress leaps up and executes a perfect split kick. Po is awestruck and Mitsuko is surprised yet impressed.

Tigress lands, glares at Po and Mitsuko, and returns to Shifu's side. Mitsuko felt uncomfortable of her negative attitude thanks to Sadao's detect negative emotions ability.

The broken chunks of board land all around Po, a large one knocking him on the head. Po picks up the piece of splintered board and hides it behind his back. Mitsuko glances at him with her eyebrow raised.

Mitsuko: Really, Po?

Shifu: Put that down! The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones.

Mitsuko: Ooh~! Sounds like we have a challenge here. (Chuckles then smirks) Well, then, game on... For your respect. (Cracks her knuckles)

Sadao: (Worried tone) Oh boy. We're screwed up later.

Po: Yeah, excellent! [He chucks away the chunk.]

Mitsuko: (Smirks) This would be fun.

Shifu: Let's get started.

Shifu snaps his fingers. The Furious Five gather in a line in the courtyard and Viper, Po and Mitsuko face off.

Viper: Are you two ready?

Po: I was born ready—

Viper lashes out with her tail, flings Po and Mitsuko into the air and brings then crashing back down on his head while Mitsuko was on the ground.

Po: Ow! Oh...

Mitsuko: (Groans) That hurts.

Viper: I'm sorry, you two. I thought Po said he was ready!