Before reading

First of all this is my first story here on Wattpad so it can be a bit messy but I will try my best

Second, there's defintly going to be spelling and grammar mistakes, but it's human people remeber that!

Third, there's a big difference between constructive criticism and hate. I do not tolorate hate and rudeness and I will either report you, ignore you or clap back. I'm totally open for constructive criticism but no hating, OKAY.

Fourth, yes, the story seems similar to "The deal" by Elle Kennedy, but the storyline is almost completely different except the hockey part. I have definitively been inspired by the book because it's a freaking masterpiece.

Fifth, do not even think about copying my story because I will report you, but we all can get inspired by each others work and that's okay. It's not okay to copy the story word-by-word and claim it as your story

Sixth, I hope you will enjoy the story because it takes a lot of time and hard work to write the chapters, I really do love writing.

Seventh, I will try to upload every other week atleast, but I'm a high school student who's really determined to get top grades so sometimes it takes a little bit longer than usual for a chapter to be uploaded.

Eight, I don't have the time to make a lot of research about the city and hockeyteam but it's just a freaking Wattpad story.

Trigger warnings: Abuse, eating disorders, blood

If you want to read imagine stories then you can go and check out my tiktok account: midn1ght_readers

Let the story begin!