Chapter Twenty: A big surprise

A few months later Cranberry Wine was looking at his necklace as he took it if and put it away in a special lock safe box and put it away with a smile as he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

"Come in momma" he said and he smiled as he saw Vampire walk in wearing a little bit different outfit then normal and he looked cleaned up and nervous about something as well too.

"What's wrong momma?" Cranberry Wine asked he looked very confused about what was going on as Vampire smiled and walked over, picked him up and held him close and he hugged him.

"Daddy and I got you a big surprise my little fuzzball~" Vampire said with a smile qnd he nosey kissed his son who giggled and pulled away with a smile on his face and Vampire kissed his head.

"What is it?" Cranberry Wine asked and Vampire smirked and booped his nose "now if we told you, it would ruin the surprise my little guy~" he cooed softly and he walked to the car with the child.

He buckled the child into his car seat and got into the passenger seat and Werewolf started the car and they drove off and Cranberry Wine looked out the window feeling very confused as well.

"Did you tell him?" Werewolf whispered softly and Vampire smiled and shook his head no "no but I think he will love it" Vampire said back and they looked at Cranberry Wine who looked curious.

"Good I hope he does" Werewolf whispered a day he drove pass the spot were Red Wine was killed and Cranberry Wine looked at it with a dark glare and stuck out his tongue as well.

"Meanie~" he mumbled softly and he looked at his old wound on his chest and sighs softly as he felt so upset about what happened to him and his foster parents in that very same spot as well.

Little did he know Vampire saw that and sighed and nodded in agreement as he gripped onto Werewolf's hand who nodded at him and sped off away from that bad place fast and with a frown.

And soon they reached their destination as Cranberry Wine was looking at his lap as they parked and he was thinking about something as he looked up and saw a huge building in front of the car.

"Momma where are we? I don't understand" He asked as Vampire smiled and unbuckled him and picked him up and held him close to his chest as they walked up the stairs quietly.

"You'll see kiddo~" he whispered softly and they walked into the building and into a court room and Cranberry Wine looked a little worried and scared now as he gripped onto Vampire tightly too.

"M-momma i...i..." he croaked and he teared up and shook hard as he started to cry and was comforted by the couple who whispered softly in his ear and rubbed his back softly as well too.

"Shhh it's ok kiddo this isn't a bad thing~" Werewolf cooed and Cranberry Wine slowly calmed down and looked very confused as a old cookie wearing judge robes walked out and sat down.

And the other two sat down across from him and Cranberry Wine sat in Vampire's lap and clings onto him as the old cookie got everything set up with a big smile on his face as he got set up.

"Now then, I'm Judge Cherry Nut Biscotti Cookie and your names please?" Judge Biscotti asked and the two male cookies smiled and Werewolf answered him with big smiles on their faces as well.

"Vampire and Werewolf cookie sir" he said and Judge Biscotti nodded and looked at the paperwork in his hands "Good and please sign this" he hands the paperwork to Vampire with a smile.

"Ok thank you" he said and he and Werewolf signed it as Cranberry Wine looked confused at what they were doing and tried to see what they were writing on but the judge took it back.

"Congratulations you two, you are now parents" he said and this made Cranberry Wine's eyes widen in shock as he looked at the couple and shook hard as he felt so happy and excited too.

"You....you two are my....." he stopped talking and teared up and sobbed hard and hugged Vampire and Werewolf hard and the two hugged him backs they cried as well as the child sniffled.

"Yes welcome to the family sweet little Cranberry Wine~" Vampire said with a smile and Cranberry Wine smiled and they hugged again and went home with smiles and had a very nice dinner too.

Then they had a family bath and cuddled with each other and felt safe, warm, and very warm and happy in each other's arms as Cranberry Wine fell asleep with a calm expression.

And Werewolf soon followed behind and snored next to his husband who was holding Cranberry Wine in his arms and he smiled at Werewolf and closed his mouth for him gently as possible too.

"Goodnight my little puppy~" Vampire whispered softly and he kissed his husband softly and he saw him smile and wag his tail in his sleep and he giggled softly and looked at his son.

He saw him poof into a bat and smiled and poofed into his bat form and carried him out of the house and hung upside down on a branch and wrapped Cranberry Wine up in his wings too.

He watched his son sleep in his warm fur and licked his son's head and smiled at him as he yawns 'goodnight my sweet little boy and I love you so much and I love you and always be there for you~'

He smiled and felt his eyes droop and he thought one more thing qs he fell asleep 'and....welcome...home, welcome...for....good~' and with that he
fell asleep and everything was perfect.

The End~