Chapter Fourteen: Lies, Plots, and anger

"So Cranberry Wine is your nephew?" Choco Swirl asked with a smile and they went to her office and sat down and she offered him some tea as he talked to her with a warm smile on his face as well.

"Yes I wasn't around when his poor parents were murdered but I'm here now and I want him back" Red Wine said with a sniffle "I just feel so bad for him and want to make it up to him~"

"I see but I must say he's with a foster family and if you want custody of him you will have to go to a lawyer to help you out" Choco Swirl said as she sipped her tea and Red Wine nodded his head.

"I see~ thank you and I'm actually aStandby Guardian. A standby guardianship from his parents~" he said with a smile and he shows her a document that he had in his coat pocket.

"This something his parents signed and and the probate court stated I am their only choice and his relative take guardianship of their child~" Red Wine said with a smile to Choco Swirl.

"I....I see but and I haven't sent his foster parents the full custody yet so I guess this mean you have real guardianship to Cranberry Wine" she said with a sigh and looked very upset about something.

"But if I take Cranberry Wine away from his foster parents he'll be so sad and heart broken" she whispered softly and she heard a soft sob and looked up at Red Wine who was crying softly.

"Please he's my only family I have left and I love him so much~" he whispered softly and Choco Swirl felt her heart break and sigh and nodded her head and understood how he felt as well.

"Ok just have me a few days and I will give you the address and you can go see him" she looked at the paperwork she was going to give Vampire and Werewolf for full custody of the child.

"Ok and thank you for understanding too" Red Wine said with a smile and he sniffled softly as he felt so happy qnd smiled wide and smirked as she didn't understand what he was actually up to.

Choco Swirl sighed softly and looked very unsure about this whole situation cause she felt a strong instinct of a bad feeling that was trying to warm her about the feeling she was feeling too.

"I hope his foster parents understand completely and she looked sad as she felt so worried about this situation cause Vampire was getting very attached to the little Doughling.

"I'm sure they will and I'll be in a hotel and here's my number so you can call me when I can go get him" Red Wine said with a smile and he got up and left the office and out of the Orphanage.

After he left he quickly looked around and smirked as he went towards the house secretly and watched the couple with Cranberry Wine who was playing with his bat plushie very quietly.

'Just you wait Cranberry Wine~ I will make you suffer for all you did to me~' he thought as he clenched his fist as he looked very upset about something as he suddenly saw something else.

He quietly went closer and his rage built up and saw the necklace on Cranberry Wine and he felt so pissed off at the sight of that and he wanted it now and no one was going to stop him at all.

'That's where it was all this time~ she gave it to him?! How dare she do that after I...no matter I will take back and destroy it~' Red Wine said in his head with a frown and he grew very dark.

"Just you wait Cranberry Wine I will make you regret ever being born~" he whispered softly and he walked away without being caught or seen by anyone around the house or nearby it as well.

Soon he reached a house and sat down and looked at an old photo he kept in his pocket and sighed softly and looked very upset about something as he stared at the very old photo in his hand too.

"Why?" He whispered softly and his hand started to shake hard as he looked at it with hatred and disgust for a very important reason and he quickly put it away as he teared up and shook hard.

He suddenly felt upset about his crying and stopped it and grabbed a drink and drank it and looked upset about a lot if things he was going through and looked very dark as he drank his drink silently.

"Once I got you in my grasp you won't ever see the light of day again~" He whispered softly and he smirked as he drank his drink as he imagined what he would do to Cranberry Wine as well.

Soon he had a few drinks piled around him as he thought about what would happened when Vampire and Werewolf lose custody of Cranberry Wine and laughed as he thought of them crying.

He also thought about them begging to him qnd he not caring about their feelings about the whole situation which was very true by the way since he had no heart at all for two years now.

"Soon Cranberry Wine will be no more and I will have my revenge for everything his stupid mother did to me~" he whispered softly and he giggled softly and looked very excited as well.

Soon Red Wine nodded off and went to sleep with a peaceful slumber as he dreamt a very horrific dream with him getting his revenge on the very small Doughling and smiled in his sleep.

This was his favorite thing in the whole world as he slept with a calm expression on his face and soon he waited for three days and soon he got one.