Chapter Five: Mixed Feelings

A few days later Werewolf was getting very excited about their house looking very childproof and smiled qt the locks on the Grape Juice cabinet and was very proud of himself for doing that himself.

"Ok all cabinets are childproof and everything that could harm Cranberry Wine is put away and locked up" he whispered softly to himself with a nod and looked very happy as well.

He nodded his head in satisfaction and he walked to the guest bedroom to see how Vampire was doing in there all by himself and felt excited and wagged his tail at the thought about what he did.

But when he walked in he saw Vampire had hardly made any progress on it and was shaking hard as he looked very upset about something as he hugged himself and looked very spaced out.

"Vampire, are you ok?" Werewolf asked and he reached out and touched his shoulder causing him to jump and quickly looked at him with a wild fearful expression on his face as well.

"W-Werewolf?" He quickly shook his head and smiled wide at him as he put his hands behind his back and looked at Werewolf with a sweet and innocent smile on his face which looked forced.

"Vampire what's wrong I can tell something is bothering you" Werewolf said in a calm and serious tone in his voice which made Vampire sigh and drop his act completely and look sad.

"I'm just scared I'll mess up as a parent" he whispered softly and he teared up and shook hard and felt his heart break in pieces and started to sob unexpectedly as he felt so upset as well.

"Oh Vampire I'm so sorry for that I didn't mean to hurt you in any way possible~" Werewolf cooed and he hugged his husband and sat on the small bed they had put together.

"Tell me why you think you'll mess up~" Werewolf whispered softly and he held his shaking snd sobbing husband's hands in his and kissed his tears away as he pressed his forehead with his.

"Cause my childhood sucked and my mother wasn't even the best mother in the world" Vampire said with a sniffle and he felt Werewolf shush him qnd put him in his lap and they cuddled close.

"Tell me all about about it~" he cooed and Vampire nodded and took a few deep breathes to steady his shaking nerves and closed his eyes for a few minutes before opening them up.

"When I was only four years old my mother hated me since I look or well looked like my late dad and she hated me cause I wasn't normal and completely different from she wanted."

This made Werewolf sigh and nodded his head in understanding qnd gestured him to continue his story as he wanted to hear more about it so he could help cheer him up with a smile on his face.

"She only loved Alchemist cause she's a prodigy and she is never a troublemaker and a good girl all the time while I wasn't the child my mother wanted and hardly was fed as well."

"And she said if only my dad was alive she wouldn't be the way she is with me" Vampire sniffled and Werewolf felt his heart break realizing why he was acting very strange and very odd lately.

"Vampire look at me~" he cupped his face andmade him looked himwith a soft smile on his face "you won't mess up as a parent cause I've seen you with some kids before and you were great."

"You really think so?" Vampire asked with a sigh and he suddenly blushed and looked surprised by the sudden kiss from his favorite person in the entire world and kingdom they lived in.

"I know so~" he cooed softly and Vampire slowly smiled and felt a lot better and calmed down and relaxed as he enjoyed his comfort and support of his small situation he was having too.

"Thank you Werewolf I really appreciate your support and help with my little problem I had~" he whispered softly and he kissed his husband softly and smiled at him with a warm smile.

"You're welcome and do u feel better?" Werewolf asked as he smiled at his husband softly and he went to take him off his lap but Vampire wrapped his legs around his waist and smirk at him too.

"I need a little bit more help from you~" Vampire cooed and he kissed his husband and looked at him with a warm smile on his face and he started to feel very happy and needy to him.

"I see~ and what can I do to help you my little bat~" Werewolf cooed and he pulled him closer to his chest which made his husband gasp and moan softly and closed his eyes as he drooled hard.

"I want you to make love to me and don't stop until I say you can stop~" Vampire moaned and Werewolf smiled and nodded his head and carried him to their room with a lustful expression.

"Of course anything for my sweet little grape juice bat~" Werewolf cooed and he nuzzled his face making Vampire melt into his touch and moan softly in need and also in want as well too.

"Thank you and please do whatever you want to me and don't hold anything back too Werewolf" Vampire cooed softly and he looked at Werewolf who smiled and wagged his tail hard as well.

"Your wish is my command my sweet little boy~" Werewolf whispered softly and he kissed his husband softly and smiled at him as he reached for his pants and underwear with a smile.

"As you wish my dear Vampire~" he said with a smile and he kissed him again as they had their fun again and enjoyed their times together with smiles on their faces as they felt so happy too.

And they looked forward to their unknown future.