Chapter Thirteen: Spending time with each other

Later that day Vampire walked into town with Cranberry Wine behind him and Cranberry Wine looked around curiously and cautiously as Vampire smiled and stopped to look at him.

"Cranberry Wine it's ok sweetie you don't have to be worry about anything~" he whispered softly and Cranberry Wine looked at him shyly and whimpered softly and looked nervous.

"It's ok~ do you want to..." he stopped and sighed realizing he might not want to hold his hand and he got up and looked away feeling so stupid for almost asking him that question right now.

Suddenly he felt Cranberry Wine shyly grab his cape and looked a little better and Vampire felt a little better about this and walked with Cranberry Wine holding onto his cape very tightly.

Soon they were in kingdom's village and Cranberry Wine closed his eyes as he gripped onto the cape and shook hard and looked very scared and nervous about being in village with cookies.

And Vampire smiled as he continued to walk as he pushed him to keep going as they went passed cookies who were doing their own thing as well and Cranberry Wine whimpered softly too.

Suddenly he stopped and shook hard as he felt a strong urge and started to shake and tear up as he looked uncomfortable with something as he let go of Vampire's cape and looked upset.

This made Vampire stop and looked back as Cranberry Wine shook and pressed his legs together hard and started to double over and put his hands between his legs and felt so stressed out.

"Cranberry Wine what's...oh! Wait a minute, do you gotta go potty?" Vampire began to ask him question as he saw him grunt and whimpere and realized he had to go and ge had to help him out.

"Ok ok, I'll help you out" he looked around and took him to Sparkling's Juice Bar and helped to the bathroom with a smile and Sparkling smiled at the sight and so did Vampire's other friends.

"I'll wait our here for you" Vampire said with a smile and Cranberry Wine looked at him with a nervous expression on his face and he started to cry and Vampire smiled and was very patient with him.

"Ok I'll go with you~" he whispered softly and he helped him pulled his lower half of his clothes and onto a toliet and turned away to give him a little bit of privacy and waited for him.

Soon he was done and Vampire smiled and realized that he would be a little uncomfortable with him helping him get cleaned up but suddenly felt him grab his cape and looked at him shyly.

"You want me to help you?" Vampire asked with a gentle smile and Cranberry Wine nodded and looked away feeling so shy and Vampire smiled and very slowly and gently cleaned him up.

"Thank you for trusting me with this whole situation sweetie" he said witha smile as they washed their hands and Cranberry Wine looked away feeling very shy about it himself personally.

"Since you let me help you out I think you deserve a treat" Vampire said with a smile and Cranberry Wine suddenly felt a little excited about this now and they walked out and waved goodbye as well.

Vampire smiled and turned to see Cranberry Wine grab ahold of his cape again and smiled and went off to place he thought Cranberry Wine would absolutely love a whole lot and enjoy.

As they walked a few cookies watched them and Cranberry Wine looked away feeling so shy and Vampire smiled and turned to face him "you can hide in my cape if you want to sweetheart~"

This made Cranberry Wine whimper softly as he felt so relieved to hear that and hides inside it and Vampire smiled and continued his walk and soon he stopped and looked at where they were.

"Come out sweetie we're here" he whispered softly and Cranberry Wine shyly and slowly came out and his eyes widen as he saw a big toy store and looked at Vampire with a hopeful look.

"Yup we're going in there I will buy you anything you want" he said as Cranberry Wine shook hard and rushed into the store and Vampire chuckled softly and followed him with a smile.

After being in there for two hours Cranberry Wine finally made a decision and grabbed a bat plushie and shyly held it close as he got very attached to the toy and Vampire nodded his head.

Then they went to the checkout and Vampire paid for the toy and they walked back home but Cranberry Wine stopped and yawned as he rubbed his eyes and held his new toy feeling tired.

"Aww sweetie I know we'll be home s-" he had knelt down to his level and he suddenly felt an arm wrapped around him and he looked at Cranberry Wine who was clinging onto him surprised.

"Ok~ I'll carry you~" he whispered softly and he picked up the Doughling and they walked home and layed the two year old in his bed with a sigh and teared up in happiness as well.

He changed Cranberry Wine who had fallen asleep and smiled at him and tucked him in bed and kissed his head and walk away with a very big smile on his face and he felt so very happy too.

But outside of the house a figure watched them and growled softly as they felt their anger boil "he doesn't deserve this~ he doesn't deserve any happiness whatsoever~" they hissed.

They smirked and walked to a certain building and knocked on the door "yes? Can I help you?" Asked Choco Swirl and she saw the figure who smiled sweetly at her "hello I need your help~"

"Of course Mr...umm your name?" "Red Wine ma'am, I need help finding my nephew Cranberry Wine" this made Choco Swirl eyes widen and they went inside to talk.