4- (Y)our fault!

WARNING!

This is an updated chapter of the remake!
(This chapter will have a sexual scene in it so you're welcomed to skip over it if you don't want to see!)
-
A month into me and August's relationship, everything was smooth sailing. I was still learning him and he was still learning me and in the last 28 days I learned a lot.. especially because school was out so we had nothing but time.

I learned that August used to live with his mother and older brother until his older brother got shot. After that happened and the weeks began to progress his mom kicked him out and he began to sell demos until he had enough to fly out here and live with his cousin. Yeah; August knew how to sing and rap. He was really good too, he always told me he was self taught though. And let me not forget.. he loved to argue. We would get into the pettiest arguments because he always had to get his point across and he hated being wrong.

He learned about my situation with my father and that I was an only child. He also learned about my aspirations to become a lawyer and that I would be leaving in September for college. And as time went along one day we sat down and spoke to one another about our exes.

Also, my birthday passed and 18 still felt the same. Only a few people wished me happy birthday on instagram but I didn't expect a bunch because you know summer reveals people's true feelings towards one another.

"Shiy!" I heard August yell from the other room. Did I mention that I've been over here a lot?

His cousin was in the military so he would always get called back to base which gave August the house to himself.

"What?" I yelled back. He didn't responded, signaling for me to come see what he wanted. I rolled my eyes, walking to the other room and peeking inside. "Yes?" I asked.

"Come'er!" He chuckled holding out some headphones. I walked over to him, taking a seat on the arm of the computer chair and putting the headphones over my ears.

"What you think?" He asked pressing play on the computer.

Shawty walked up in the room feening for some quiet time

Ain't had it in a while, so on top of me she climbed

She fell to the ground, and that girl she found

Something so sweet she could wrap her lips around

He grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap, "Feening for her body and that ain't no lie," He sung along while placing kisses on my neck, "Told her I'd eat her up as if she were a pie... Mmh, mmh, good..." He continued, tugging at the drawstring on my sweats.

"Mmh, mmh, no!" I laughed mocking him and grabbing his hands. He smirked before playfully smacking his teeth.

"You always playing." He chuckled. "You like it?" He asked, taking the headphones off my ears.

"Yeah... it's good." I replied, smiling.

"I think I'm gonna send it off to some dude I know. He said he could get me the hookup." He told me, smiling slightly.

"Do it! It's a good sample." I reassured him, kissing his cheek. "What you gonna name it?" I asked.

"Quiet time..." He trailed off, looking at my lips and kissing them.

"What inspired the lyrics?"

"You.." He spoke before kissing me again.

How when I wasn't doing anything that was said in the lyrics? I was still the big V and four months knowing him wasn't enough yet.