Melody slowly stands up in order not to wake up her twin sister.

She walks downstairs and starts to make waffles. The Marshall twins loves to eat waffles after an emotional night and that is exactly what she is doing.

She prepares two plates with waffles, cutten strawberries, bananas and chocolate and maple syrup on the side. With two glasses of orange juice.

While doing that Elijah walks in.

"Good morning Lijah. Want some waffles?" Melody asks in a happy tone. Elijah chuckles and declines her offer.

"Why do you want to look at Klaus' spell?" Elijah asks curiously.

"So you listened in our conversation?" Melody asks back with a raised eyebrow.

Elijah doesn't know what so say, being caught in the headlight.

"I eh... I was"

Melody chuckles and shakes her head, loving to mess with people.

"Relax Lijah. I know that all of you have been listening and to answer your question, is that I want to make sure that everything is really as it should be. I mean, no offense or anything but your parents were horrible and I definitely know that Esther's spells are complicated" Melody responds, placing the plates on a tablet to take them upstairs.

Elijah smiles.

"No offense taken and you are quite right. How are things in New Orleans?"

"Actually I have no idea. I should probably call Marcel but they all know where I am and if an emergency is happening, they would immediately call me" Melody replies.

Elijah nods and Lena enters the kitchen.

"So that is what smelled so good in the entire house. Let me guess waffles mean emotional talk at night?"

"You're right but everything's okay now. What are you going to do today?"

"We are going with Klaus to the Salvatores and talk about our deal and the sacrifice since the full moon is in 2 days" Lena answers.

"With Nik?" Melody asks with a discreet hopeful glint in her eyes.

They both smile at her.

Elijah thinking that it is cute how she calls her brother, the Big Bad Wolf, Nik.

"Yes, my brother will accompany us. I am however sure that he still will have some time to get a coffee with you" Elijah says.

"Oh okay. I mean I really have some things to do today. You know like going to eat breakfast and make some calls to New Orleans. I don't even know if I have time today. So yeah, bye" Melody replies with a nervous laugh and walks upstairs with the food.

The ancient vampires chuckle and walk out of the house together, ready to meet Klaus.

Upstairs, Hayley is slowly waking up and smells the beautiful scent of fresh waffles. She rubs her eyes and sits up, just as Melody comes to her room with the tray full of food.

"Oh my god, you are the best twin sister ever" Hayley says, smiling widely.

"Oh I know" Melody replies with a smug look.

They both erupt into laughter and she places the tray on the bed.

"Bon appetit" Melody says with an equal wide smile. They go straight to eating the amazing breakfast.

▪︎ . • ° • ☆ • ° • . ▪︎

Elijah, Lena and Klaus are meeting before the Salvatore Boarding House.