Hold Your Gaze

With the bathroom found, the only thing left was a refreshing shower. Not without an inspection, of course.

His eye scanned the room, but quickly made a beeline for the drawers. He opened them, not really expecting much, but at least there wasn't anything too suspicious; the same thing happened when he checked the shower.

...

After he finished his shower, he pushed open the curtain to reveal a nicely folded bathrobe and garments on the ground, alongside a bottle of water and a cup. He did hear the Photographer come in at one point; I guess it was for this. As the Sniper got out, he began to dry himself and eventually placed the garments he received on. As he began pouring water into the cup, he heard scuffling in the room over. Peering through the door gap, he thought nothing of the sound at first, but that's when he realized he had removed his clothes, which also contained his gun. And, of course, that was nowhere to be found, damn it. Leaving the room, the Sniper pushed another door open, which revealed the Photographer with his laid-out clothes. 

Assessing the situation, the Sniper decided to calm his nerves first. "Nosy, aren't you?" He took a sip of his drink, catching the Photographer red-handed.

The Photographer begins to stammer and gets up with the clothes he had dropped on the ground while noticeably leaving any weapons on the floor. He looked at the Sniper but swiftly lowered his head. "No, no. I just, I.." He shakes his head, trying to word out a sentence. Whether it was from seeing him half-naked, his scars, or the startling entrance, the Photographer was at a loss for words. In all honestly, those thoughts were more surprising then the gun he found. "Okay, look. All I wanted to do was take your clothes and put it in the washing machine for you."

The Sniper took another sip, "Mhm." Placing the other sleeve of the robe on, the Sniper kept his eyes on him. He didn't have to give a reason, but him getting defensive was strangely amusing. "And then, and then.." The Photographer tried to maintain eye contact but couldn't help but lower his gaze. "And then..?" The Sniper teased. The Photographer looked back up at him and gave him a nervous smile. "And it just fell!" The Sniper nodded along. "Right, right." The Sniper gave it his all to hold back his smirk. Letting out a cough to regain his composure, the Sniper stepped closer to him. In which the Photographer stepped back; the view of his chest was seemingly too much to handle.

In the Sniper's eye, he had his speculations but decided to cross out some choices. Is the mere thought of having a gun in his possession frightening to him? No, it can't be. He watched as the Photographer lowered his head and stepped back. It was a reasonable reaction, but the Sniper didn't like it at all. He grabbed his gun and stared at it before looking back at the Photographer. "Are you really that scared?" The Sniper questioned as he turned around.

"Huh- what?" He looked back up at him, not even focusing on what he said. "Focus." The Sniper walked closer, placing the side of his gun under the Photographer's chin. Lifting the man's face up, they finally made eye contact. The Photographers eye widened, and he finally realized the severity of his position. The Sniper could only let out a sigh. "You clearly dont care about this gun, so what could have you this distracted, hm?" The Sniper tilted his head, "Or is it me?" The Photographer gulped; even with the metal under his chin, he couldn't ignore the gaze the man gave him. He couldn't be a bad guy, right?  Although carrying a gun was a little extreme, having something as self-defense can be important. "Good question..?" The Photographer didn't want to admit or deny anything; he was already embarrassed as is.