VII

— Cairo's pov —

"A body was found in Oneida lake. The dead man is identified as George Alister. The person who had found the body stated that there's a chance that the people who had thrown the body into the water, stole the keys from the owner of the boat. The owner of the boat has not yet given a statement to the police. The police had given a statement saying this was a suicide. On the other hand, a lot of people that are related to the dead man, George, opposes the statement of the police and demands a reinvestigation." The reporter states at the television from my room.

George. George. George. It's all your fault, George.

The woman gags while giving me a blowjob. She bobs her head up and down while sucking onto my cock mercilessly. I groan in pleasure while gathering her hair and taking control of her movements. She continues sucking me roughly while gagging in the process as my cock hit her throat.

"May I cum in your mouth?" I ask her while removing the strands of hair that fell onto her face.

She nods in response and with that, I came undone and cleaned myself out. I handed her a tissue box and a sudden knock on my door echoes through my whole room.

One knock. And another. And another one.

I went to open the door and was shocked when I saw her wearing a red burgundy velvet silk dress. She looks like a ruby. Her small breasts stands out with her cleavage on display. With a red heels on that she can wear anywhere she wants to go. Her black hair styled in a textured bun. With red jewelry hanging from her neck and ear lobe that's nothing compared to her. She looks breathtaking.

"Cai?" She starts.

"Oh, hey. What're you doing here?" I asked.

"I texted you 30 minutes ago I'll be coming here, did I not?" She shows me the text from her phone.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see your text. I was... busy" I answered feeling awful.

"Cairo? Is there something wrong?" The woman sucking me earlier called out.

For fuck's sake, did you have to ruin a very good time. I'm talking to the most important person in my life, the one I've always wanted to be with and I just told her I was busy while you are inside my fucking room, naked. Everything is wrong.

"Oh, my bad. I didn't know you were busy" she chuckled and walked away.

"Andrea" I ran after her and held her wrist gently.

"Yeah? You can continue your business, sorry for disturbing you" she smiles at me.

I'd rather spend my time with you.

"What were you going to do?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, if I wasn't busy, what would you have told me?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"I was going to ask you to drive me to a party that my boyfriend held so I can introduce you to him and so that you can see my mom but I figured you have some more important business. I can go there on my own, don't worry" she pointed out.

"Can I drive you there?" I suggested.

"What about—"

"She's not my girlfriend. It's kinda like a one-time thing" I explained and went inside to tell the woman to get herself cleaned out so she can leave. I quickly got ready and grabbed my car keys.

I cannot believe this would happen. Me meeting her boyfriend. I had always thought it was me as her boyfriend meeting her friends but I guess the universe doesn't work for me.

As we arrived at the venue, I noticed a familiar looking guy standing at the entrance probably working as a bodyguard. I needed to keep my guard up the whole night. I'm sensing something might occur.

We walked inside the giant ballroom and approached a lady that looks just like her.

"Cairo" the lady opened her arms for a hug.

"Hi, aunt Steph" I returned the hug and gave her a pat in the back.

"I see you two have been reunited but both of us has a lot of catching up to do, young man."

"What about Andrea—"

"I can take care of her" a deep voice stated behind me. I turned around and saw...Henry?

"He's my boyfriend, Cairo. Cairo, this is Henry. Henry, Cairo." Andrea introduced.

Henry went to Andrea and kissed her. My jaw tensed. He's clearly a douchebag, how could you like him. He has done a lot of awful things, things even she would be disgusted to hear. Yet again, I was in no position to say anything that could potentially ruin their relationship. We're grown ups. We could make decisions for ourselves. Good or bad, we need to be accountable for our actions. Maybe I was just jealous, but once again, I can't convince her to break up with that dickhead. What would she say to me? It takes one to know one? That I did the same awful things he does? I can't handle arguing with her. I've caused her pain and I could see that she's really happy and contented. I should be happy for her. Although a part of me thinks, wishes, and hopes that their relationship isn't serious or maybe arranged. I should stop speculating.

Aunt Steph and I decided to catch up on things and talked about business while sipping some wine. From the corner of my eye, I could see Andrea and Henry holding each other's hands going somewhere private, probably kissing, or having sex, perhaps a quickie.