VI

"Cairo, wake up" Andrea shakes me.

"Hm?"

"Hey, wake up. We got classes and I gotta meet with someone today." Andrea whispers while throwing a pillow at me.

"WHAT" What the hell. Did I really—?

"Woah, what's wrong?" Andrea goes near me, rubbing my arms.

"Did I sleep?"

"Huh?"

"Did I sleep, Andrea?" I asked seriously

"Uh, yeah?"

"How long?" I said softly.

"I don't know, Cai. The only thing I remember was you carrying me here then we both fell into a deep slumber then I woke up at 8 am, brushed my teeth and it's currently 9 am. Is there something wrong? You're scaring the shit outta me" she says.

"I just— never mind. I'll get ready then we can drive off." I went to the bathroom to get ready.

For the past 4 months, I've been having a hard time falling asleep. Even when my therapist prescribed me some sleeping pills, it was no use. It was my first time sleeping for 8 hours and it felt awesome. Me being able to sleep while sleeping next to her and waking up next to her, it felt like a dream. If this is a dream, then please, don't wake me up. I'd like to sleep forever if it means being with her.

The whole car ride was silent and when we arrived at the university, I walked her to her classroom. I suddenly remembered her saying something about meeting someone today.

"Andrea?"

"Yeah?" She turned to look at me.

"Who are you meeting today?" I asked.

"Este"

"Who's Este?"

"A friend of mine"

"Okay, I'll see you later" I walked away to go to my own classroom. While she hums in response.

After class, I waited outside her room to drop her off wherever she was going to. I admit that I'm kinda concerned for her because she's meeting someone. I just care for her, that's all.

While we we're driving to where she was headed, she put on some music that reminded me of our childhood. Taylor Swift's 'You belong with me' blasts from the speakers of my car and we were carpooling.

"Remember when we did a parody of this and when we'd always lip sync this song? We we're honestly obsessed with this song back then" I stated while laughing while she was still singing her heart out.

"Yeah, and remember when you wanted to get a boating license so my father also insisted I get one and forced me into getting one? It was hella challenging but worth it" she giggled.

I love her laugh and tiny giggles like she's the most precious person you'll ever meet. She's so fragile yet dangerous. She's too good.

We arrived at a cafe where she's supposed to meet this 'Este' dude except, when I watched her walk in there, Este was waiting inside. Este's a girl.

Thank God.

I texted her saying 'I'll be leaving and you can text me if you want a ride home' and drove off after she replied with 2 thumbs up.

— Andrea's pov —

"Este!" I approached her with a big hug as if we've never seen each other for years.

"Andrea" she returned the hug with the biggest smile plastered on her face.

"I already ordered us some food and it'll be here soon" I nodded in response.