chapter 8

Author pov
It  has been a mounth nothing was changed in ember life
She is getting trained under the strict rules, and horrible punishments.
Day by day she is slowly falling in depression . No one there to think what she feels.
She just lost her dad. At that time she is crawling  for love and affection. But sadly no one show her even little affection except Tolen . He did show her love. But not all the time.

Yes.. They have there reason.. That's why they are doing like this. They are trying to protect her from there cruel world. They thought they are making her unbreakable.

But little did they know they are not making her strong instead of they are making her weak.

Ember pov:

I got up when my alaram started to ring.
You are thinking right..
why I woke up on time.  If not my brothers will kill me.

Talking about my brothers...
They are not my brothers...  I lost them month ago... Now they are just trainers. 😔😔
Before dads death atleast they loved me little. But now  they don't  even care  bit about me Or my feelings .

Who knows their little  love before dads death was may be an act. Just in front of dad.
Yaa now they are free to show there real colour.
I am thinking all this I didn't even realise when the tears coming from my eyes. That's when reality hits me
I have to get ready for training. Or Ares is going to kill me. With that I ran to bathroom.

I don't know why I am feeling like this today my stomach is hurting little. I didn't even eat unhealthy foods.

I was taking shower that's when I saw blood in between my legs..
At first I get panick but then it hits me
I got my first periods
I know about periods we have lecture about human reproduction in school. I don't know about it much.
But still I know.

But.. What should I do now. I don't have any pads.. It's 3.45 aldrady I have to go for Ares class at 4.00 am I can't tell about this to Ares.

What should I do now... Ho god ...
Tears started to build in my eyes.

After some seconds I got an idia
I  wear my night dress again and went  out off the bathroom and then from my room to kichen.
I called the maid  to my room who is assigning for me.
I don't want to talk about this here  what  if some one heard me.

Thank god no one is there in hall Or kichen except some maids, and gards.
I think it's aldrady 4: 0 am
Ares will surely break my legs today.

In my room
--------------------

I told my maid about my periods with little hesitation. 
And I  request her  not to tell my brothers.  She didn't agree at first. Then she agreed with me .
Then She explains me everything and gives me pad which she has with her for emergency .
But I have to buy sanitary pads for tomorrow....
I don't   know...  how I will do it with out Lucifer knowing.

With that I enter the bathroom to freshup my self. My stomach is paining little but not much.

Now it's 4: 30

I am scared to go gym now ...  Today Ares will definitely eat me alive..

But I don't have any choice with shaky legs I finally enter the gym.

There Ares is doing his work outs.
When I enter the gym he saw me with his usal angry glare. Which always scares the shit out off me.

Ares : hoo princess.. Is finally here.. ( he tount me )

Ember : I a..m sorry sir

Ares: why are you late...? (He ask me with cold voice )

What should I tell him I can't tell him  I get my first periods. It will be embarrassing. If I tell him.. It's not like he will care about it anyway so  I choose to lie