chapter - 16

Manu's apartment.
-------------------------------
Ember pov
I enter the bathroom. It was very small but neat. I took a quick shower. I wore my dress as I already took my dress, and pad from my bag. 
    I wore a light blue colour knee-length frock. My dad bought it for me on my 15th birthday. A lone tear escaped from my eyes as I remembered the beautiful memory of my dad  I wiped tears from my eyes.
Then I came out of the bathroom. I didn't find anyone in the room. The door of the room is widely opened. Where did they go...? (I thought)
     I slowly went near the door. I stand near the door frame.  Out of this room, there is a small living room. It's really very very small. I think it's only meant for two, three people.
     Then I twisted my eyes towards the left. There is a small kitchen. I found Chacha there. I think he is preparing lunch for us.        

    Where is Manu Bai...? I look for him here and there.
I didn't find him. Should I ask Chacha.?
   No.. I shouldn't attached to these people. I don't know what type of people they are.  I will just use them to escape from here.
  With that thought I backed to the bed where I found myself earlier.
   I noticed that 'the bedsheets' were changed.
But why..?
       Did I stain earlier bedsheets...?? O.. My... I closed my mouth with my both hands. Suddenly something clicked me. I make my way towards the bathroom. I took my earlier clothes which I hung in the bathroom before taking a shower. I searched for any stains. I found it.  I stained my dress That means I stained bedsheets too that's why they changed bedsheets.
What should I do now...?
   It's really embarrassing.
Hoo god..
Now what should I do with this dress?
Should I throw it... ? But where.. ?
Wait I can't just throw this dress. I only took a few dresses from my closet. I don't have many clothes. I need this dress.
But how will I get rid of this stain... Then.

Third-person POV..
   Ember started to think deeply. How can she get rid of this stain? It was looking like some rocket science for her.
    Of course, it should be..
She is the princess of Moonlight Emperor.  She had her personal maids to do all of her courses. That's why she comes out of the bathroom leaving her earlier clothes in the bathroom itself. As It was her Habit. She didn't realise she didn't have any maids to do her laundry here.
     After some time she got the idea. She looks for the soap. And she got it.. then she poured some water on the stain she rubbed soap on that then she again poured some water on that. But that stain didn't go totally. She got frustrated.. She again started to pour water on it.  She got busy with her work.

" What are you doing beta "

(Beta means child)

Ember got startled by the sudden voice.
She looks towards the voice which startled her suddenly.
It was chacha..

He was looking at her amused.
Actually
He entered the room with 'cumin water' after preparing luch. But saw the room empty. Then he heard some noise from bathroom.. 
Actually  bathroom door is wide open.

He looked his granddaughter washing her stained  clothes. He stair at her amused standing at the bathroom door  frame.

She is washing her clothes like "if she put more power the cloth will get rip."

"Humm chacha.. I am.. "

Ember stumbled with her words not knowing what to say...
Chachaji just chuckled at her behaviour. And told her.

" It's ok beta leave it I will wash it. "

But Ember refused it. How can she let someone to wash her period stain cloth. It's embarrassing.

"No no chacha  I will do it by myself don't worry "

She reassured him that she is okay with washing her clothes.

But this chacha saheb didn't leave the mater he went inside the washroom.
And dragged her outside the washroom. And made her sit on the bed gently. Give her a cumin tea to drink.  While saying