Chapter 2: Partners In Crime

It was a simple plan: 1. You create some dissension between the Powerpuff Girls. 2. Both Him and You attack the now broken up group, when they're the most vulnerable and use their confusion against them. 3. You two commit a number of other crimes when the three are all beaten up. No problems there, except for the part where you have to  try and put the Powerbrats against each other. How were you going to do that? From Him's experience Bubbles was the easiest to manipulate, she WAS the baby of the group. But Buttercup and Blossom had always had some sort of conflict going on as well. You could use that. Now how to get them come to you? Besides by faking a crime of course! Nothing too big but enough to get their attention. Carjacking seemed like the perfect crime. As long as someone saw you do it, they'd be sure to call those bug eyed freaks to town. So you waited till a perfect sucker came along, and got to work. You were trying to look as shady as possible wearing a hood over your head and everything while trying to break into a car. There were few people around but definitely enough for a small audience. ;'And in 3..2..1..' You thought to yourself as you heard the familiar sound Of landing behind you. ;"Not so fast evildoer!" Blossom declared. ;"You're about to get pummelled!" Buttercup continued. ;"And go to jail!" Bubbles ended. Oh so predictable. You raised your hands up in the air slowly. ;"Alright. I surrender. To the most powerful and best Powerpuff." You told them. Blossom looked happy about this. ;"glad you're reasonable, now let's go!" She said taking a few steps before Buttercup intervened. ;"Hold up. They said "the most powerful and best Powerpuff. How's that YOU?" She asked her sister, clearly annoyed. ;"Well they DID use the word BEST." Blossom argued. ;"Hey what about me? That could be me." Bubbles said meekly. Both the pink and green Puff looked at their blue sister, before returning to arguing against each other. Bubbles was trying her best to get their attention. You on the other hand, had accomplished your goal. They were completely annoyed at each other. You started to back away to the side, before starting to run as fast as you could. You turned a corner and into a dark alleyway, just as you saw a glimpse of pink, green and blue going past it. Phase one complete. Now to put a nail on the coffin..

;"And they were totally going at each others throats!" You told Him. He laughed. ;"This is wonderful! By this time tomorrow, there will be no more Powerpuffs. They'll be too busy tearing each other apart to fight us." He clapped his claws together in delight. He was kind of cute when he did so. His green eyes had a dim glow, his rosy cheeks, and that smile.. You realised you had been staring at Him for longer than intended, once he made any sort of eye contact with you, you immediately turned red as a tomato. ;"Is everything alright Y/N? You look.. startled?" He asked you. ;"N-nononono, everything's just fine, a-okay!" You insisted. He seemed content with your answer. "Now, how exactly do we strike them? Both at the same time from different sides or...?" You asked him. He leaned forward towards you which you instinctively tried to balance by leaning back a bit, he held his head with his claws as he smiled. ;"I could go first and use my acidic spit, while you attack from the side?" He proposed ;"I have just the thing for it." You told him. You had a blaster of sorts at your disposal which shot powerful energy blasts, but with a limited amount of  bullets. Seven to be exact. You hadn't used it too often to make sure you only used it when you REALLY had to, but defeating the Powerbrats sure seemed like such an occasion. Both you and Him shared a heartfelt laugh. Just imagining their humiliating defeat. 

The next day you and Him were waiting for the Powerpuffs to come. You readied your blaster, and shot a car which was sent flying by the blast into a shop window. That got a small fire starting. Him shot at a building with his eye beams, easily nearly cutting the whole thing in half. ;'Wow. So he can do that too?' You thought to yourself. Not even a moment later the familiar beams of light appeared in the sky. ;"Hold it right there Him!" Blossom started. You reloaded your blaster. ;"He's not alone you know." You told them. Buttercup looked at you. ;"And who are you supposed to be??" She asked clearly infuriated, no doubt by their little argument. ;"My name is Y/N, but you may call me Rising Star." You told them smiling. ;"Doesn't matter what your name is we're still going to kick your butt!" Blossom declared. "C'mon girls let's show these two we mean business!" She commanded. However unlike usual Buttercup was the first to attack before Blossom, and Bubbles took her own path as well. Buttercup flew towards Him, who easily maneuvered past her. You took out your blaster, and shot at Bubbles, who unfortunately for you got away from the bullet, but not from the blast radius. She was sent flying to the ground. ;"Bubbles no!" Blossom yelled. She however should've watched where she was going, for Him had already started his attack against them. His acidic spit hitting the mark, when Buttercup tried to intervene, you gave another shot at her. ;"Your enemy is right here." You said smiling. She flew at you, yelling and ready to punch. You shot at her but she managed to avoid it, and before you knew it you were sent flying backwards crazed Puff on top of you punching away. Him used his claw to swing her away from you, and you used this time to take another shot at her which hit the mark. Blossom fell to the ground screaming from the pain caused by Him's acidic spit. Buttercup was unconscious from the blast, Bubbles was attempting to get up but Him used his eye beams to shoot at her knocking her back down. You and Him both exchange glances, had you just done what you think you did? Did you just beaten the Powerpuff Girls? Both of you smirked. ;"And here I thought they were powerful." You remarked sassily. ;"Oh they're usually much worse than this. Good job Y/N." Him congratulated you. You felt your heart skip a beat. Him was happy with you, and you felt like you could take on the whole world. ;"There's still one Powerpuff left!" Blossom said attempting to get up from the ground. "And I won't give up!" She continued. You walked over to her. ;"Listen kid, it's over for you." You told her placing your blaster in front of her face. "Unless of course you'd want one way ticket to the next world?" Blossom stayed silent, but you knew she had given up. She flew to her sisters, only to take them away with her as she flew towards the suburbs. You turned to face Him. "So partner, shall we commit more crimes today?" You asked, giving a little bow playfully. ;"We shall." He said. Smiling victoriously.