"Jimin, stop."

"Make me."

"I lied about dating you." his gaze that was once filled with lust, was now replaced with confusion within a second.

I took a deep breath before continuing.

"We have actually never talked or even met each other before the accident. That day at the hospital Ara was saying insensitive things to me so to stop her, I just insinuated that you were my boyfriend. When you came to meet me at the campus, I tried to tell you the truth but you mistook it as something else." my voice was getting lower and lower the more I let out the truth.

"I swear to god, I didn't want to take advantage of your amnesia and I tried telling you the truth so many times but I couldn't.. because I fell in love with you and my selfishness stopped me. I never wanted to pretend to be your girlfriend and my love for you is true! I don't want you to think that my love isn't genuine and I'm ready to accept any punishment you give me! I don't expect you to be with me after all this and if you want to publicly humiliate me, I'm ready to accept that as well! Don't let my mistake have an impact on your future, you deserve a good per-" before I could even complete the speech that I prepared which ended coming out as a ramble, his lips shut me once again.

This time, it wasn't soft or careful like the first time - it was passionate and needy. When he licked my bottom lip with his tongue, a shiver run down my spine and that's when I came back from my trance and I pushed him off.

What the hell just happened?!

"Jimin! Did you hear what I was saying?! This isn't a joke!!"

"Baby, calm down."

"Is it your way of hurting me? Are you going to take advantage of me like how I took advantage of you then leave me?" I mumbled in a low tone while I was on the verge of crying.

I wasn't in the right state of mind anymore and I didn't know what to think, I was shocked by everything. I expected him to push me on the floor after he knew the truth, I didn't expect him to try to make out with me.

"Y/n, look at me." he said firmly and when I looked into his eyes, I could only see sincerity.

"I know your love for me is genuine and I don't want you to punish you more than you already have by yourself. You being in guilt and in pain during this entire time is enough of a punishment. I don't blame you for your lie, I know Ara can be a bit... harsh with her words sometimes and to be honest, I have to thank her. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have had the chance to be with you."

I was speechless.

"Are you not angry at me? Don't you feel disgusted by my lie? It's been over a month that I've been lying to you!"

"I'm not angry or disgusted at you. As you said, love can make you do questionable things. This doesn't change my love for you. Plus, you told me now. You have been honest with me." you were found at loss for words.

"I-i don't understand.. did you already guess that I wasn't your girlfriend because of your friends? How are you so cool with it?"

He gave me a soft smile and pecked my forehead.

"Hmm you could say that, I had my own doubt but today you cleared them out. And no, I didn't have my doubts because of Ara's shallow reasons." he clarified himself.

"You always had a certain distance with me even when I tried to get close to you and you could say that's why I am cool about this because I knew you weren't with me just for my appearance or popularity. You never tried to make the first move and you were always comfortable being behind the shadows."

"S-so what happens now?" I asked with uncertainty.

"Nothing changes. You are still my girlfriend and I'm still your boyfriend. But maybe.. we could continue what we were doing before..?" and with that, he started tickling me and the tears of sadness that were streaming down before turned into tears of joy.

After he stopped his devious act, I didn't wait a second to embrace him.

"This feels way too good to be true.. I'm so sorry and thank you for giving me a chance Jimin-ah." I said while laying on his chest.

"You are my reality.. don't apologise to me and from now on, we never talk about this matter ever again. It's all in the past now, promise?"

"I love you." I muttered feeling the upmost happiness.

"I love you too, baby." he murmured on top of my head.

I couldn't believe that this man was mine for real now. He knew the truth and still wanted to be with me. Anybody else would have thrown me away and got upset but he was so sure of my love for him.

How lucky am I to have him? I will cherish him forever.