[ 11 ]

"Oh.. did I not..?" Jimin asked in a confused, tone while tilting his head.

You were shaking in fear by now.

As each question was asked, the clarity in your relationship was decreasing.

"Why are you being nosy? It's their relationship and it doesn't have anything to do with you." Ji-Hoon intercepted sensing the discomfort that started to come onto the surface.

"What are you talking about? If I had a boyfriend, all of you will know all the ins & outs of it. Don't forget that we all shared AND still share our dating lives with each other, Ji. Of course, we will be curious if out of nowhere a girlfriend pops out." Ara exclaimed.

"It's their personal lives and they might not be comfortable sharing all the details in front of everyone." for the first time Cho intercepted in-between their conversation and it was the first time you heard her voice as well.

"I'm not asking any inappropriate questions, I'm simply asking basic generic questions about their relationship. There is nothing to get uncomfortable about it." Hyun-Woo defended himself.

"Let's leave it and talk about something else." Ji-Hoon tried to change the topic but you could see that neither Ara or Hyun-Woo planned on stopping their interrogation.

When you tried to take a glance at Jimin who was next to you all this time without saying a word, you noticed that he was stiff and was in a world of his own which made you more scared.

"Why? We just want to make sure that his girlfriend is not with him for money, looks or fame. I mean, let's be honest with each other for a second here! Jimin could get any girl at the campus with beauty, charisma, popularity, intelligence and wealth. No offence y/n but as his friends, we want the best for him and want to find out if your intentions are truly good and the fact that we don't really know about your guys relationship is a bit sketchy to us.."

Ara spoke innocently but you definitely understood the underlying message she was sending.

How could you be his girlfriend? You don't have a single thing that could allow you to be near him or let alone be his girlfriend.

You didn't have the time to get sad by her degrading comment about you when what you wanted was the man next to you to be with you forever.

In addition, what she said wasn't totally wrong. Who knows what type of girl you were?

To be completely honest, at one point you were that shallow woman who was attracted to Jimin purely for his looks and some of his characteristics without truly knowing his personality or character as a person. Did you really have the right to be mad at her?

The fact that she was bluntly saying out in the open that none of them knew about your relationship is a big red flag to Jimin and you weren't stupid not to notice it.

"Ara." Jimin suddenly uttered her name sternly.

"You don't have to worry about y/n's love for me, that's something I should be the one concerned about. I should drop you home now y/n, let's go." Jimin stood up from his seat while holding your hand firmly.

But after making a few steps, he turned his head to look back at his friends.

"Oh Ara, get off your high horse. You are not going to get a boyfriend anytime soon with an attitude like this." he said before walking away, you could hear Ara scoff and Ji-Hoon giggling in the background behind you but none of those things mattered at that moment.

Jimin now knew that none of his friends knew about our relationship. What was going to happen now?

•••

The car ride with Jimin was very uncomfortable to say the least. Even if the both of you didn't talk, there was always a comfortable silence around but this time, it wasn't like that. The silence was suffocating.

When Jimin dropped you off home, he didn't say a word to you and just drove off after you got out of the car. How could he say anything?

A million questions was roaming through his mind and he wasn't in a state to talk or listen to you.

On the other hand, you were hyperventilating. You didn't show it on the outside up until he was next to you but as soon as he drove away, all the tears that you accumulated inside over the past few hours came out - in a very distorted way.

You entered your home and straightaway ran into your room, bawling your eyes out. Jisoo who was downstairs got shocked seeing your state.

It was the second time now that you went to a party and got home in a complete different state than you went to. This time, she wasn't going to back away.

"Y/n! Y/n! Open the door now!" your sister started to knock loudly on the door.

You didn't have the energy to stand up and unlock the door.

All you could think at that specific moment was Jimin.

Any relationship goes through ups & downs but none of them went through a thing like yours.

Thinking about how Jimin would react or how others would react when they find out the truth about you made you more panicked.

You had trouble breathing while crying hysterically. It was like your lungs couldn't find the air to breathe, you felt the entire world's weight on top of you both literally and figuratively. You were going through a panic attack.

Jisoo had enough of your silence and instantly found the spare key of your room to enter inside. Once seeing your state after getting inside, her entire world fell apart.