[ 00 ]

P R O L O G U E

The society loved to class everything in the world, it didn't matter if it was unanimated materialistic things or breathing human beings. There was always an element to comment and class about.

Some individuals were classed by social status whilst others were classed by their outer appearance. The way you looked, behaved and dressed didn't only determine your social circle but also your place in the society.

Those fundamental laws that were created by the society aka humans themselves didn't leave unseeable things such as feelings and emotions alone, including love.

What was love?

Was it the first warm feeling that blooms inside your heart? To them, it was a crush.

Was it the way your mind keeps on running back to that person who found a place in your heart? Oh, they said it was an infatuation.

Was it the scenarios that you daydream with that person to become a part of your reality? They mentioned the word desire.

Was it the need to touch each other then? Only one word was uttered and that was lust.

So what was love then?

Is it the way I keep on noticing and noting that person's each and every move from their small habits to the route they take to go home?

Is it the way my eyes keep on staring at that person without anyone's knowledge in secret?

Is it the way I will go beyond my level of safety net if that could mean I could get a chance to be with that person?

No.. they said it was obsession and I only realised it after I fell into that dark pit of emotions while letting myself fully embrace into it.