[ 13 ]

After that uneventful party on Friday, Jimin and I didn't talk to each other. On Monday, everything went back to normal. Jimin didn't talk about anything else and he was back to his usual self but I wasn't.

After talking to Jisoo, my mind was clear. All these times, my mind was in a foggy state and I let my emotions take control over my mind. I was greedy for him and his love but I didn't want him nor his love at the expense of his happiness.

What if he had been in love with another person? What if he had developed feelings for another person before?

Those questions irked me and I couldn't let that pass over me. Even if he hadn't loved another person, this relationship wasn't right. It was built on lies. Lies that would crush down a person's heart and make him question the entirety of his relationship and women in general.

Even if I wasn't in his future, I didn't want his future to have an impact because of me. And that's how both him and I ended up in his bedroom this evening.

"Jimin." I called him while we were both sitting, on the bed writing our respective essays.

I wanted to study and he wanted to be with me so we came to this conclusion of studying together at his home. His parents weren't at home and went on a business trip which meant that the house was all for ourselves.

I found it the perfect opportunity to drop the truth.

"What, baby?" his endearing nickname for me warmed my heart.

This would probably be the last time I get to hear him call me sweetly like this.

"Would you do something against your morals for love?" I didn't know why this question came out of my mouth or if it even made sense but I didn't know how to start this crucial conversation.

I can't literally go 'Hey Jimin, we both never dated each other or even talked to each other before. I just said that stupid lie to shut Ara's mouth at the hospital and went on with the lie with you because all these months, I was obsessed with you'.

Jimin looked at me intently for a few seconds like he was contemplating where that question came from.

His stare made me feel some type of way like he was staring at my soul for the answer. After a few seconds, he spoke.

"Hmm I think that's what love is about, isn't it? You can go to any extent for the person you love, it can turn your right to wrong and wrong to right. So yes, I think I would."

"Even if that means doing something evil?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know.. like killing." okay, that was very extreme and off topic.

Hearing my answer, he laughed aloud and I just felt frustrated by my stupid mind once again. Why did my mouth have a stupid mind of its own? That's the reason why I was in this mess in the first place.

While I was in deep thoughts, I didn't realise Jimin was crawling towards me on the bed. It's only when he held my waist and positioned myself on his lap that I realised what had happened.

"Tell me what's in your mind, my love." he whispered to me while I was sitting on his lap.

Why do things always escalate when I'm trying to tell him the truth? The first time I tried, he kissed me - I don't even want to imagine what will happen now.

"I will tell you if you let me sit on the bed." I protested while trying to remove myself out of his arms but his grip was strong.

He shook his head while his eyes were only filled with lust. His gaze diverted to my lips and he started to move closer to me.