Medusa: I-I just thought that-

Y/N: I'm joking. Good morning to you as well. 

Medusa: You should stop doing that...

Y/N: Never. Anyway, you wanna eat with us or do you wanna eat the leftovers like a loner.

Medusa: Considering that other woman is here and that we have not met before, I will wait until she is gone before I start eating. Is that fine? I don't wanna cause drama, is all.

Y/N: Yeah, that's fine. I gotta introduce you to her, Ms. Fujimura has a wild spirit!

Medusa: Right... Anyway, let me know when she leaves, I will be in the other room reading a book.

Y/N: Gotcha, have a fun time, I guess?

I then hear Shirou coming behind me but he pushes me out of the way and does a pose.

Shirou: Food's up, everyone!

Y/N: Very funny. 

We all dig in and once again I am marveled at how good his cooking skills are. If he really tried, he'd be a pro chef or something.

Y/N: Gotta hand it to you Shirou, your cooking tastes the best!

Saber: I agree, it's really good!

Shirou lightly blushes and laughs while we eat. 

-Timeskip-

I was walking around the halls of Shirou's house and was about to head to the shed but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Saber, standing right behind me.

Y/N: How's it going, Saber.

Saber: I overheard your conversation with Shirou last night. I would've liked it better if he asked me to train him but I think you are a worthy candidate too.

Y/N: Meh, I don't know. I don't really have anything comparable to your swordsmanship. All I know is how to swing a blade around like a novice. 

Saber lightly chuckles while I open the doors to the shed. Low and behold, a worn out red head who was about to give up.

Y/N: You doin' good?

Shirou: Barely. I can't even get this pole to enhance! It's like I focus right, but then I focus on something else and then it all fails.

Y/N: What are you so focused on that you can't even get a simple enhancement magic to work?

Shirou: Y'know, the usual, weight of this war and how Rin would react to her servant almost killing me and my own safety and stuff.

Y/N: So in other words, you're focused on Rin.

Shirou blushes and looks away while I laugh and sit down next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and smile.

Y/N: I know I never had the best of luck with women, but come on, you're Shirou freakin' Emiya! I'm sure anyone could fall head over heels with you.

Shirou: But Rin is a different case. I like her but I don't really know what to do under these circumstances.

Y/N: I have an idea, how about one day, when this war is over, you two go up to a random cliffside and just talk about life. Maybe that'll lead up to something, right?

(A/N: We love foreshadowing.)

Shirou: That doesn't sound too bad. For a guy that never experienced love except for that one time in third grade, you know how it works alright.