The Wedding (sex)

Christian
Anastasia and I chose to have a private wedding on our boat named Grace family and close friends were invited. We had about twenty people on the boat. Elliott begged to bring Kate and Samantha of course brought her fiancé Barney. They are wanting to marry just like we have. So they did three weeks after we did. We took a three week honey moon and it was great. I loved her string bikinis and the fact I can pull the strings and she's naked. She came back with no tan lines and so did I. The flight was incredible to my private island. Anastasia dress was easy access and beautiful. She threw the bouquet and Leila caught it. Leila married Dawson Lawson her attorney in the middle if the trials. Back to the dress after we were in the air I excuse us to go back to our bedroom. I lock the door and claim my brides lips I pull the top of her dress off her shoulders and completely off her breast and her body to find her naked completely. I undress quickly and sit her on the edge of the bed and push her down pulling her legs up and spreading them apart and bury myself between her legs enjoying her juices and licking everything up. I rub her clit and stick my tongue inside enjoying the nectar and she comes on my tongue and face I start kissing sucking every inch of mrs Grey her breast are ready and willing just like in the car on the way to the airport. I couldn't help but suck on her breast. They are bigger since she is pregnant. I am quite thrilled with the size and how sensitive they are. We packed our latest fantasy outfits. I can't wait to play Santa and mrs Claus. We bought those together. I think of her new maids outfit after I got so excited I ripped it off her one night. Naked is best. I finally get her to come while pulling her nipples tight with my teeth and I move us up on the bed and open her kegs and wrap them around me. I rub my tip against her slit and then move very slowly inside and she moans and wants more. I slam into her and she starts thrusting upwards to meet me as I thrust deeper and she pushes me down with her legs and feet. I am going to keep her quite busy and I don't think she will mind it. We come together.
Anastasia
We come together finally, I move down to greet his penis with a kiss then a lick and he pets my head as I suck on him until he is hard again. He pulls me up and sits me on his penis and holds me still as he Arabs his legs around me and I wrap my legs around him.we are enjoying being linked together for a moment as we touch each other. He starts pushing into me and I push back we close our legs so we can move together and apart and move up and down and all around. I flip her around and move to edge of the bed in front of the mirrors. We watch as I move her up and down on my penis. My hands on her beautiful breasts her knees are beside mine and my feet are in the floor she lifts up and and when she comes die I thrust upwards into her we start moving fast and hard and she comes and I explode into her.
We take a nap
Christian
I pull her into the shower and we make love until we are prunes and we get dressed in the clothes I laid out for us. We head up front and Sawyer shows me the latest news reports about Mia.
Seattle Nooz
We have learned that all the Grey children are adopted. Mia's mother is still alive and in the hospital for the criminally insane. She apparently did a Lizzie Borden on he husband and his whole family. She was diagnosed psychotic schizophrenic personality with no empathy. The attorneys couldn't prove the same about Mia. But folks the other Grey children's parents were dead and that is why they were given up. So it wasn't how they raised Mia, sometimes no matter what you do the apple is rotten.
Christian
I carry Anastasia down the steps and the awaiting Jeep. Security is waiting to leave and our suitcases are in the trunk. We are driven to my estate where the caretakers are waiting for us. I can't wait to show her out private beach and pull those strings to relieve her if her teeny bikini. We are all set the staff leave us alone security is watching the perimeter and the other houses. They have turned off the cctv for the house and the private beach, pool, hot tub and the patio. I have had anything we might need readily accessible. We change and go out to the pool and we get in it and soon the swim wear us off and I have her up against the pool wall and I just can't get deep enough into my wife. I can't help how much I love her breasts and everything else.
Anastasia
I love having Christmas deep inside me and his mouth all over me and just everything. We get a kick out of our provocative outfits. I am ready for the Santa's tonight. We finish eating dinner and we are left alone after they clean up the house. I put my mrs Santa on and he puts his mr Santa on. So we find a good spot so we can move better.
Christian
I kiss Anastasia and we start the Santa fantasy. Her cape covers up the fact her breast are being pushed up and uncovered. The underwear is candy cane edible ones. My outfit is shorts no underwear and no zipper. A flap can be easily opened up. I remove the underwear and put them aside. I can eat those off her later. I take her cape off and say let's make you more comfortable. We both laugh as her nipples are already hard and pointing out at me in a welcoming way. I suck on them between kissing her passionately and I twist and pull her nipples. My hand goes  between her legs as I move the flap and allow my penis air. I turn her so I can bend her over the bench in front me and get behind her and  move the stool further forward and I lean down to kiss her butt when she cuts one right in my face. She laughs and apologizes to me. Since her pregnancy this seems to happen often. Her Gyn says it is a normal situation. I start licking her slit and brush my penis against her slit and then I slide slowly into her and she pushes back to meet me and I hold her down and start pounding into her over and over again. She comes three times before we come together. I think the maid one is better so far. We spend the rest of our honey moon making live in every position we can think of and skinny dipping along with being naked most of the time.